Loud Mouth

Chris

***: Ahh right there baby ! FUCK too deep CHRIS ! Uhh.

Chris: Bitch shut up I ain't even going that deep  ! I said while grunting from this quick ass nut I'm about to buss. I ain't know this bitch ! I just met her at the club tonight. She was offering and I was willing, shit who gonna turn down free pussy she ain't even look too bad.

This your boy Breezy, you already know who I am and what I do. I ain't gotta explain shit, it's that obvious. I'm a singer/ song writer. I like to explore and be an multi genre artist who can expand and reach out to everyone in different ways sending different messages.

People say I'm this an that but I don't really care. Why should I ? I'm my own person. I make mistakes like you do, I shed blood like you do and tears at that too. I'm in the public eye because of what I do and I can't help but to make music so there's no stopping that. It's what I've always wanted to do and with that came perks. The fancy life style, the money, the love and support from my fans, more opportunities, and these fast ass bitches.

***: It just feels so good I can't help it.

She moaned as I stroked deeper inside of her, without warning, not wanting to hear another word from this broad's filthy mouth I began to fuck her harder sending short but powerful strokes to what she calls a pussy but I call other wise, causing her to scream and grip the sheets holding on for balance.

***: Ahh FUCK, Chris baby slow down. You gonna damage my walls with the speed you going. She said seductivly while looking back at me as I continued to give her powerful strokes not caring of what she said. The bitches pussy ain't shit anyways, why should I care ?

Chris: Fuck ! I grunted, feeling that fuzzy feeling warning me that I'm almost at my climax.

I sent three more hard deep strokes before pulling out and calling the girl a name I'm not sure is hers telling her to get on her knees and come swallow these kids.

Chris: Uh Brianna come do that shit I like with your tongue. I said stroking my dick with my right hand using my left to point to the ground then my hard member CJ.

As she gets off the bed and to her knees before taking my dick into her mouth she say " It's Kim you ass " ignoring her I wait anxiously for her to start sucking my dick. A nigga wasn't tryna catch no blue balls and shit.

Kim: Mmmm Daddy it's so big !

She says as she hums on my dick gagging as my dick reaches the back of her throat, with force from me pushing my dick deeper to speed up the past of this nut.

Chris: Come on, open your mouth some more. I know all this shit can fit!

She licks up and down my shaft while still stroking what's left of my dick. She begins to bob her head hungerly on my dick as I pushed her head further down to assisting her of how I want it done.

After a few more spit and shines, I nutted all in her mouth then watch that bitch swallow me down without hesitation.

Chris: Dam girl, you got a head on you.

Kim: I know, it's how real bitches pleasure there men and make that dough.

I shake my head at how stupid she sounds and begin to put on my clothes. As it was time for me to head home and shower this shit off, a nigga smell funky and is tired as hell.

Chris: Uh okay. Well I'm out I'll hit you up later Keisha ! I said as I slammed the door to her nice ass condo heading to the elevator to begin my journey home for a goodnight rest.

***********************************