Falls Come With Breaks

I swung lightly up and down sucking in the smoke from the cigarette, calming myself down.

'God. I get blamed for everything around here! Life is absolute shit!'

I slowly blew the smoke out and stared as it swirled around in the air, disappearing slowly.

I let out a deep sigh looking out to the park I'd ended up in. It was completely empty.

"I might be the way everybody likes to say

I know whatcha' thinking about me" I began singing Misunderstood by P!nk, my voice filled the empty park. I hated the sound of my voice but continued the memorized song.

"There might be a day you might have a certain way

But you don't have my luxuries

And it's me I know, I know my name 'cause I say it proud

Everything I want I always do

Lookin' for the right track, always on the wrong track

But are you catchin' all these tracks that I'm layin' down for you?

There's a song I was listenin' to up all night

There's a voice I'm hearing, sayin', "It's alright"

When I'm happy I am sad, but everything's good

It's not that complicated, I'm just misunderstood

There might be a-"

"-Day, everything, it goes my way

Can't you think I know I'm super fly?" I heard Louis' beautiful voice sing along. sat next to me in an opposite direction. He glanced at me, smiling and, with a quick wink, continued to sing and I couldn't help joining back in.

"I might see a world in a world inside of you

Then I might just say goodbye

And it's my name I know I say it loud, 'cause I'm really proud

Of all the things I used to do

Well, it's the wrong track looking for the right track

And are you catchin' all these tracks that I'm layin' down for you?

There's a song I was listenin' to up all night

There's a voice I'm hearing, sayin', "It's alright"

When I'm happy I am sad, but everything's good

It's not that complicated, I'm just misunderstood" I whispered the last word breaking down into tears.

"What's wrong love?" he asked getting up from his swing and kneeling in front of me, gently rubbing my thighs.

"I-I'm not sure." I sobbed throwing my self into his arms. I felt wood chips stabbed into my knees and legs but I didn't care, I just wanted to be held.

I felt Louis nod into the crook of my neck before he pulled me on my feet.

"Lets get you home." he picked me up, my legs went up around his waist as he did. I dug my face into the crook of his neck and cried all the way.

LOUIS POV

"Mr. Tomlinson. Wake up, MR. TOMLINSON!"

I groaned into my arms not bothering to look up at my history teacher, Mrs. Velesity. "What?" I groaned out hoarsely.

"This isn't the proper time or place to take a nap, Mr.Tomblinson. Please pay attention." She tiredly pleaded.

"Where am I?"