Chapter 3

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been gone for so long. This chapter is dedicated to my friend Novels_and_such so please go check her out!! Anyway, lets get on with the chapter!

***********

I officially hate boys. And they say that girls are confusing? One minute Caleb is a total douche, then a sweetheart the next. I continue walking on this road until I see lights ahead. As I get closer, I am able to see a small town. As I walk by the small shops I start to read the signs.

Convenience Store, Bar, Dry Cleaner...

I continue to walk along until I hear footsteps. I turn around and there is a tall man in a gray hoodie about ten yards behind me. My heart starts to race. Oh calm down Tessie, I think to myself. You're being such a baby. I calm down slightly, but I pick up my pace. As my footsteps grow faster so do the man's.

Oh Shit, I'm being followed.

I start taking random turns, and thankfully, the man starts to get farther away. Just when I am sure I've lost him, I take one last turn right into an alley. Great job, Tessie.

I continue walking down the alley only to find it is a dead end. I turn around to walk out of the alley, but I am stopped when I see the man leaning against the brick wall on the right. I begin walking again, but I move as far to the left as possible.

Just when I think I've made it out, the man grabs my ponytail and drags me back into the alley. I scream, but he covers my mouth with his large, sweaty hand. He throws me into the brick wall, and I hit my head so hard that my vision momentarily goes fuzzy. I start to scream for help again.

"Shut up you little bitch!" He shouts and slaps me across the face. I scrape my cheek against the wall, and I hiss from the pain. "Now," He says with a sick grin on his face, "let's get started". My eyes widen as he unzips his pants.

I'm going to be raped.

"No, no, no, no, please!" I start to beg and sob. "Please I'll do anything." His rough hands slide up and down my body, and it feels disgusting. "Stop talking or you will regret it." He growls at me. He rips my top off me, and I scream.

"SHUT UP!" He shouts and slaps me again. I'm left standing in my bra and jeans as he places hot, slobbery kisses down my neck. I squeeze my eyes shut as tears leak out. It's okay Tessie, you'll be okay, I tell myself.

I involuntarily scream as his hands reach my bra clasp. "That's it!" He says angrily. He grabs my head roughly with both hands and looks me right in the eye.

"I told you that you would regret it", and he slams my head into the wall.

******

I wake up in a nice, warm bed. I look out the window, and the sun is shining. There is a small clock on the bedside table, and it is about 7:30 in the morning. A feeling of calm settles in my chest until I remember the events of last night.

He grabs my head roughly with both hands and looks me right in the eye. "I told you that you would regret it", and he slams my head into the wall.

A shudder passes through me and tears form in my eyes. I suddenly feel terrified. Did the man rape me? Did he get away? Could I possibly get... pregnant?

"Oh god..." Thoughts of children and the responsibilities of having them filled my head. Im not ready to be a mother! I can't even take care of myself for god's sake!

"What's wrong?" I snap my head up to see a very attractive shirtless man. "Who the hell are you?" I ask, trying not to be distracted by his very defined chest. "Oh, my name is Parker Smith. But you can call me your night in shining armor babe." He smirks cockily.