Cuddling Makes Everything Better

•ARIANA'S POV•

Tonight was the first believe concert.

I was in my dressing room getting hair and makeup done...I wasn't performing tonight but I did have a tiny meet and greet, plus I was going in the audience to watch the show.

"Ariana five minutes till your meet and greet" Scooter said opening the door.

"Okay thank you"

Scooter left the room leaving me and my makeup artist to be alone again.

I took out my phone and took a selfie and posted it to twitter and Instagram saying

'First meet and greet today :)'

After 5 minutes the lady finally said I was done.

Wow, she did a really good job on my makeup...my lips were bright red and my hair was always how I wore it, but my eyes seemed prettier today.

I got up out of my chair and walked out of the dressing room to the hallways of the arena.

I had no idea where I was going.

Left...or right?

I didn't want to be late for my meet and greet. Ugh.

"Lost?"

I turned around and saw Justin on his Segway. I chuckled and playful hit him.

"Which way is the meet and greet?"

"Follow me, I'm going there too."

I walked with Justin and his Segway while we walked about tonight's concert.

"Nervous?"

Justin shook his head no. This seas probably what he was used to anyway.

Justin was wearing a white v neck with saggy jeans...and of course a snapback.

Justin was really hot...like really hot, you had to be stupid or something if you didn't think he wasn't good looking.

When I looked at Justin I remembered Jai.

I called him 4 times today and he never answered. This isn't usually like him,

I shook off the feeling and got back to Justin.

"So living with me isn't that bad right?"

I laughed holding my stomach.

Justin plays his video games early in the morning and blasts it. He was the best roommate ever *sarcasm noted*

"Your a delight to have as a roommate Justin, who doesn't want blasting video games in their ear at 8 in the morning?"

Justin laughed and turned a corner with his Segway. So i followed.

"Is your family coming to your first show?"

I looked up from my phone.

"Yeah, my brother too...my whole family are beliebers"

Justin High fived me... "Yesssssss" he said as he hopped off his Segway and took my arm.

Justin dragged me thru 3 hallways until we reached the meet and greet.

Justin's meet and greet background was his named in yellow from his believe tour.

My background was like my baby I cover.

"You just stand there and wait for people to come up okay" he said looking me in the eyes.

His eyes, they were a Carmel light brown. They looked like heaven. They literally made me melt.