How you guys meet Tony Stark

[B/N]=Best friends Name

You were going for a interview but it was ruined because it was your ex that was your boss "That was bull"you said drunk as your [b/n] try to calm you down but you wouldn't listen to no one so you yelled "I hate everything" your friend gave up and was paying the bartender then THE TONY STARK was walking up to you "A pretty lady like you shouldn't be sad" you were drunk so you yelled at him and it was like hell because the next morning [B/N] send you the video of you yelling at first you had a HUGE headache and couldn't see who you were yeelikg at but it became clear TONY STARK. You screamed and your phone rang you got so scared that you throw your phone into the wall at first you checked it was broken then looked at the caller ID but it was unknown so you picked it up when you did "Are you going to yell at me again?" it was a shock "no but how did you get my number?"you said "um....shield" "WHAT!?!?!?!"Damn my uncle (Fury is your uncle) I wispered "so....how.are.you.)Tony said quietly I figured out way he was wispering "Tony my uncle can hear anything he stopped doing that in college" said laughing. After that you guys talked for weeks and see him in the shield helicarrier talking to My uncle so..you talk alot together.