Depressed reader x Avengers part 2

This is for JJTT50

last time on the story 

 he asked me "why are you cutting?" I was shocked how? "I Real-ly don't know why" I looked down at my lap and started to tear up Tony looked and soften "Kiddo you know that you can do big harm to yourself and hurt the ones that love you deeply" I just looked down we stopped at the red light he looked and he put his big hands on my chin and lifted it and I looked at him "Kiddo do you want to live?" I just looked at him and thought deeply. 

Back to the story 

"So kiddo do you want to live?" I looked at him "I-I wan-t to li-v-e" so he stopped the car at front of the hospital and got out of the car and opened my side of the car we walked in together holding onto him we walked towards the nurse and asked for some help for his "Daughter's" arms and talk with the psychology it was a nice lady named dr.Kim and she was talking to Tony still looking at me then he came back and sat in a chair next to me we didn't speak for a very long time then he broke the silence "Do you want to talk to the doctor or talk to steve?" I flinched remembering how a mother-hen when it comes to me it was scary "I want to talk to the doctor you talk to steve" I spoke he looked at me in horror "You owe me" he answered as i blow a raspberry.  I went in a room and i sat down in a chair i looked at the doctor and she looked really nice but i notice something on her neck it looked so similar then i panic HYDRA i went towards the door but i was hit by some gas and i passed out. 

-Somewhere-

I woke up and saw I was in a cage I got super scared and the first time wanted steve and him hugging me worrying about me. I started to cry but you got saved by tony because he noticed that you were late and went to check on you but you and the doctor was gone so he called the avengers and saved the day 

THE END