Repeat

Repeating words. Repeating sentences. A sign of madness. A sign that a monster is present. It makes me cringe makes me go crazy. "Hurt yourself. Hurt yourself. Hurt yourself." They don't stop. They take advantage of your weak mind. And they dig in there. They find where it will hurt the most and make home there. "Just a little further. Just a little further. Just a little further". They see how far they can push you. How long it takes to turn you against yourself and become a monster. " Jump. Jump. Jump." You try to rip the thoughts away. To ignore them. Pretend they aren't happening but they just get louder more forceful. "You're worthless. You're worthless. You're worthless"
You crack you cave in. You lean forward and looks down at the taunting ground. Everything looks still like its waiting for you to join it in its cycle of life and death. You stand there on the railing. You no longer resist the monsters. You let it move your feet closer and closer to the edge. "It's okay. It's okay. It's okay. This all is going to end now." You see the sky above you grey blue and white. Clouds swirling in childish patterns. And the sun trying to pry it's way thru the clouds. But it doesn't make it everything goes black. "It's over now. It's over now it's over now".