First Day

Rjay P.O.V

Man i truly don't wanna go to this fucking school my mom really made us move to this dirty ass city aint shit here for me but ayee imma make this. I sat up in the bed and look at the boxes of shit on my floor. Dammn i didn't unpack last night i was sleepy asf. Oh well imma just throw something together. I got up and jumped into the shower after about a hour I jumped out and brushed my teeth and look in the mirror I'm a sexy ass nigga. I got my NWA jersey out with my blue jean tru's and my red and black 6's I kept it simple for today. I double checked myself before i went downstairs once again imma sexy ass nigga. I ran down stairs kissed my mom on the forehead and then walk out the door. I jumped in my 2016 navy blue impala and was on about my day. When i pulled up to the school i was think like damn this bitch big asf i finally found a parking spot and just as i was about to park some bitch pulled her Pink Range Rover in it i was pissed i parked next to her I got out ready to cuss this bitch tf out but when i seen her i was lost for words she was so fucking fine. She was perfect she had the right size tittes she was short just like i like em and she had a FAT ASS i mean a fat one. She knocked me out my daydream." Im sorry i didnt see at first my name Unique but you can call my Nique if you want whats your name?" "Huh oh im Rjay i just moved here from Atl shawty" "Hmmm you new i take it Rjay because everyone at EastNorth know this is my parking spot but your cute and new so imma let you slide lil baby but see you around"