chapter 1.

Amber's p.o.v.

it was a regular Saturday , you know sleep in wake up til 2 in the afternoon.Er wrong I have to wake up at 9:00 make breakfast for my family,then go to work.Today it was chilly which is quite weird considering we live in texas.But then I remebered it was early december , silly me haha.

As I drove down the road getting closer to my work place , i saw a cute dog getting hit with a thorny branch by a group of boys who looked around the ages of 13-17.

I pulled over my car, looking both ways before crossing the street.

"hey!hey you dickheads why don't you shove that up your ass you mother fuckers."

"hey babe how ya doin" says a boy with blonde hair licking his lips.

"what the hell are you doing with poor dog jack asses."I say ignoring his comment.

"we are just having fun, how about you join us" replies another with jet black hair peeking out of his red beanie.

"I don't know about your 'fun' but I hope you guys have 'fun' in hell" I put the whimpering puppy in my arms jogging to my car forgetting I had work. I set the puppy in the passenger seat , staring at him for a little while.As he starts to dooze off my phone rings.

*phone call*

manager:Amber!! where are you!!

me:I'm sorry something came up.

manager:oh ok.it better have been important.

I look to the sleepy pup before answering.

me:yeah.it was don't worry.

manager:bye.

before I answer the other line cuts me off.I put my hands on the weel putting my head between them.I start the car driving to who knows where I end up back at home.I grab the dog gently out of the seat onto my arms.closing the door I sigh.

As I enter home I see my family there consisting of my mom , dad, brother ,and my two sisters sitting on the dining table quietly.'That's a first' i think

before talking.

"uhm is everything alright ?"

"sit down Amber"

I take a seat laying the puppy on my lap.

"why so serious"I joke ,laughing nervously.

"Amber .............

-----------------

well that's chapter 1.I hope you enjoyed that I love you and I will see you

soon byeeee

~Amber

kik:infiniteskittles69

tumblr:lovethewhoran

twitter:infinitehoran00