chapter 3

1 month later.

I walk in to my parents room before I go to sleep to give them the final answer.Sure we have talked about it , but it wasnt finalised.(idk if that's a word.)

I gently knock on their white wooden door.I hear a silent "come in" , I open it a bit and see that they're watching 'The Vow' one of my moms favorite movies.I sit at the edge of their comfortable bed ,nervousness taking over.

"so ive made my decision and I've decided to move in with him."

my mom looks surprised , but wasn't that what she wanted.For me to go away and live my life , I told my parents that I didn't want to go to college because I wanted to explore new places and expirence many things.It did take a lot of convincing but I managed to persuade them.

"are you sure ,hun?"

"of course I am mom.It will be something new for me."

"um....ok well I'll call him tommorrow in the morning."

she seemed a bit unsure of my actions.Lately I've been really rebelious I got a lip ring , pierced my belly button , got about 5 tattoos , and got in trouble with the cops.Apparently I was being too "Rude & Disrespectful" to the customer , I thought maybe the lady needed a bit of some perfume .The closest thing I could find was a febreeze bottle and sprayed it a couple times on her.Then I gave her a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.What?I could be really nice sometimes.Actually she should be happy not everyone gets Amber kisses.

I reply with a "kk"and leave the room.I go to marcs room first and see him on his xbox playing COD.I walk infront of the screen he yells for me to move but I stay still.He sighs in defeat,pausing the game.

"what do you want?"

"I'm leaving in a couple of days and I thought now would be the perfect time to have a normal convo."

"wait......your leaving?"

he whispers sadly setting the controller beside him.

"yeah I'm sorry bud.Don't worry I'll be back as soon as possible ,ok?"

"ok."

"Don't stay up too late.goodnight I love you munchkin."I kiss his forehead before leaving his room.

I go to clarissas room she barely turned 16 this month aswell as marc.They're twins but completely different.Marc was one of those "Popular"kids but he wasn't a jerk.She was reserved and smart.only talked when needed to.The only people she talks to is us and a couple of friends she has.

(Funfact: I actually have siblings named Clarissa,Marc,and Allegra. my brother wasn't really well known as my sister and they are 1 year apart so my sister is 20 and my brother is 19.And as for my little sister Allegra she is 9 months and a handfull)

i see her sleeping already so I just write a note saying well this

Dear Clare,

hiya!so you are currently asleep and drooling.Don't try to deny it.Anyways the reason why I have written this note is because in a few days I will be in aussie.With some hot aussie boys ;) .if you need me call or text me.I'll try to make this as short and meaningful as I can.Just a reminder I love you and never forgot that.I'm always here with you for good and for bad.I support you and your decisions but if you have sex I'll go chop that guys balls off.So keep this sweet and simple I popped your first pimple.

,love Amber

I tape it to her forehead and get out of her some what clean room.

I skip Allegra because I was quite sleepy so I planned on telling her tommorrow even though she wouldn't understand considering she is 1 year old.

I sit in my bed wide awake scrolling through tumblr on my phone.