Chapter 20

Kennas p.o.v.

"Kenna why are you crying?"Vonna asked me rushing to my side.Amber follows behind her leaving her chips on the coffee table.

I didnt notice the hot tears rushing down my face but I did feel the horrible knot in my throat.And my usual smile was replaced with a frown.

I couldn't stop weeping.My sobs got louder and the girls grew worried.

"Kenna please tell us what's wrong!"Amber pleads holding on my arm while Vonna rubbed my back softly.

"i-i-"I couldn't speak at all,my voice was hoarse and my head started to hurt.

"Shh its alright."Even though the girls acted silly and all,right now their soft spot was revealing.And though Vonna flirted a lot with guys she was kind of considered the mother of our group.She would scold us if we did something wrong or shush us if we were being too loud.

And in this moment I couldn't help but think Jai was out with her.That Ariana chick was obviously doing something with my boyfriend and I didn't like it one bit.

my life was perfect ,my friends were amazing,my boyfriend and I are in love and I didnt need some random girl come into the picture.

After I had calmed down a bit I finally got to explain to the girls about her.

"Well when we went to the store I had gotten a call and some girl named Ariana had said to tell Jai to meet at the same place and same time.Its so frikken obvious that he's cheating on me with that skank.Her voice sounded so high pitched that it was almost sounded like Ariana Grande."

i was certain that at the moment my  face was blotchy from all that crying.

I shouldn't even be crying for him all he's done is break my heart.

(A/N I love Ariana Grande and her music.I'm just using her for my story since her and Jai went out and all.so yeah.)

"I'm going to kill that fucking asshole.Right after I finish my chips."Amber says putting the chips in her mouth fastly and wiping her hand on her black highwaisted shorts.

*an hour later*

"ok ,so Vonna you got your bat right?Make sure its metal so we could put him in a coma for a while."Amber says loading her bb gun with metal bb's.

(A/N awwe another authors note :) it because I love you guys that much.This is just to waste your time lol.)

"Yup."she says popping the p and fixes  her purple beanie.

"Amber how did you manage to bring all this from America?"I say squirm around in the couch.

"I have my ways!"She yells from the fridge.

"Where are the guys?or atlease where's jai?"Vonna asked me.

"I don't know.Guys-this is really not necessary-really!"I get up from my seat and fix the beanie I had stolen from Jai.

"Yes it is."Vonna says.

"He hurt you Kenna.Bad."Amber says finishing the string cheese.

We borrowed Logans black range rover but he kept on bothering Amber saying how she missed their date on Friday.

Today was Sunday.

We got it after Amber gave him a short kiss on the lips.

We all had a black  ,black pants since the nights always got cold in Australia,and a black shirt.Basically we were in our ninja disguise.If you knew us really well you'd know that us three are some really high skilled ninjas.