Chapter 3

Jason-Pov
My eyes widen as I look at Sub's eye. It was glowing green, I could see coding flying around. It looked like he was part computer or something. "What the....... are you part computer or something?" He looks down and slowly nods his head. He looks up at me and then puts his eye patch back on. He gets up and runs into the forest, he was to fast. I can't catch him. I was trying to find his trail as I flew but I couldn't find him. Why? Why did I say that I don't like him like that? I actually do, but my stupid brain said that.

Sub-Pov
I run into the forest, avoiding everything. Why did I say that stuff? Show him my eye? I slow down my run when I am about 33 miles away. (Damn Sub, you sure can run) I sit down on the ground, thinking. I pull out one of my many notebooks and open it. All that was in this notebook was a sentence that changes later on.
Sticks and stones may break my bones
But words can never hurt me
Sticks and stones may break my bones
But words can never hurt me
Sticks and stones may break my bones
But words can never hurt me
Sticks and stones may break my bones
But words can never hurt me
Sticks and stones have broken my bones
But words can never hurt me
Sticks and stones have broken my bones
But words can never hurt me
Sticks and stones have broken my bones
And words have hurt me
Sticks and stones have broken my bones
And words have hurt me
Sticks and stones have broken my bones
And words have hurt me
Sticks and stones have broken my bones
And words have hurt me
STICKS AND STONES HAVE BROKEN MY BONES
AND WORDS HAVE HURT ME
STICKS AND STONES HAVE BROKEN MY BONES
AND WORDS HAVE HURT ME.

I silently cry as I look at it.
( Warning: Talks about cutting, suicidal thoughts, depression in genral, you have been warned ) I riffle through my pockets and I find my razor. I pull up my sleeve and look at my scar covered arm. I slowly put the razor on my skin and slowly drag it across my skin. I wince slightly, it felt so bad, yet, so good. (I do not write this with experience) I make about ten cuts on each of my arms. The crimson colored liquid drips down my arms. It has a mixture if black and green in my blood.

Showing that I am part computer. The coding swirls around, mixing even more with my blood. "SUB" I whip my head around and I see Mitch and Jerome. My eye widdens slightly and I let my head drop. I see my notebook sitting in front of me. I hear running feet sprint towards me and I see Mitch and Jerome next to me.

Jerome-Pov
I was running through the woods with Mitch on my heels. Jason had come back saying Sub, me and Mitch's son, had sprinted into the woods, at night. I started smelling a lot of blood, my eyes widening. I run and I see Sub sitting against a tree, with blood running down his arms, a razor in his hand. My eyes widen along with Mitch's. "SUB" we both scream. His head whips around to look at us. He then turns back and let's his head drop. We sprint over to him, sitting on either side of him. I put my finger under his chin and lift it up to have him look at me.

He looks at me with tears in his eye. I move the hair out of where his other eye is, only to find a green eye patch resting over it. I place my hand on it and I look over at his other eye. Tears brimmed in his eye. I see Mitch was patching his arms up. With his arm that wasn't getting patched up right now, he reached and grabbed a notebook out of his bag. 'I would understand if you want to take me back to the adoption center. No one ever wants me, I cut, depressed, not completely human, mute, gay, and I am friends with creepypastas.'

Both of our eyes widden at that. "We will never take you back there, no one is perfect. We all have difficulties, you just need a bit of help, and you will overcome those difficulties." I say, looking at him. I slowly take the eye patch off and my eyes widen at his eye. It was a bright green, with black, and code looking things flew around in his eye, glowing brightly. "Wow" I say, I have to be honest, it was mesmerizing. He looks down and he starts to cry. I wrap my arms around him and we have a group hug. He sniffs a bit and pulls back from us. 'You guys are the best Dads ever.' We all smile at one another.

( You are clear )

Sub-Pov
I smile up at my dads, they don't care that I am gay or not all human, or anything like that. "Come on, we should head back to the house. Are friends are probily getting worried about us. We won't tell them about your cutting Sub, ok?" I smile and nod my head. I put my eye patch on and pull down my sleeves. I let out a long yawn and rub my eye with my sleeve covered hand. (Can anyone imagine how cute that would be? Oops, carry on.) Jerome let's out a small chuckle and picks me up in his arms.

He gently rocked me as he walked, Mitch was leaning his head against Jerome's shoulder. My eyes slowly start to flutter closed. I let out a light breath and burry my face into my dad's chest. I fall asleep, a smile on my face.

Jerome-Pov
We where walking home, me gently rocking Sub, Mitch with his head on my shoulder. I feel Sub burry his face into my chest and his breathing slows down. I look down at him and see he was asleep, a smile upon his lips. I gently kiss his forehead and then turn my head to Mitch, giving him a kiss on the lips. Mitch then pulls out a notebook, one of Sub's notebooks. "I found this sitting in front of him." He says as he opens it. We read what he had wrote, "Poor Sub, he has been lonely for so long." Mitch nods, we will save are son.