Chapter 11

Ian-Pov

My eyes slowly peel open as cries of pain echoed. Where am I again? I look around and my eyes widen, memories crashing down. I gulp and I see that thing had my dagger and was...... Hurting Seto!!!! I growl and the creature turned it's head towards me, it's glowing eyes widening and a massive smirk stretched across his face.

"Ah! Your finally awake!! Perfect timing..." He growled, stabbing my dagger into Seto's thigh and walking towards me, Seto's cries of pain sending waves of heart shattering sadness to me. I growl louder, sounding more like an animal than man.

Ian~, guess who's back, back again!

Oh no no no no, go away! Please not right now, now is the wor-............. I ment to say the best timing..

What? You never want me around because I hurt and eat people.....

A guy hurt my friend and I want you to kill him..... And the chains around my wrists are silver so, that's bad but can you please kill him?

But why would I help you? You curse of my existence even though I am and always have and will be a part of you, alpha. Why would I help you with your friends? You never let me come out anymore and I'm getting sick and tired of it......

Look.... Help my friends and me to escape and...... I'll let you out more than just full moon's, okay? Please, just help my friends.

Deal! That's I'll I even want, is to be free for a while. Though the silver chains will be a prob- AUGH!!!

I cry out as a whip strikes across my stomach and chest, my skin turning a bright red and a mark appearing. I look up quickly and see the creature with a scowl upon his face.

"You weren't paying attention, and you didn't answer my question and I want to gauge your reaction. What are you? And....... You are going to be my new maid, Ian. You'll make a mighty fine maid." He purred, dragging his clawed fingers across my chest.

I freeze up, a maid?!?! Like.... I know I was a butler for a few years but being called a maid? Bitch, no.

Did he just..... Oh no.. Someone is getting bitch slapped.

I gasp and throw my head back, the beast is now in control.

Ian-Pov

I finally feel myself gain control. I growl and feel my body shifting. I throw my head back and howl, snapping my jaws at the thing in front of me. It looked at me, chuckling lightly before it turning into insane laughter, clutching his stomach. "A werewolf, huh? It does suit you. And, you have the perfect thing for my spell. Which includes the tongue of a computer hybrid, the heart of a sorcerer, the fin of a mudkip, and the blood and fang of a full blooded werewolf."

He said, smiling devilishly. I freeze and hear a small gasp in the back of my head, my human side. Quinton!?!? My human side gasped, I could feel panic start to run throug me.

Quit it! Your 'friend' will be fine Ian!

I yell at him in my head, growling soflty. I turn back towards the, thing. I growl and snap at him, straining at the restraints that weakened me even more.

He somehow knew...... None of the other chains or anything in this room is made of silver...... "I knew because I can read minds. Idiot." He said, chuckling insanely as he reached over to a small table next to him, picking up a small dagger. A silver, dagger to be precise. I gulp, Ian, we may not get out of this one.....

Quinton-Pov

My heart throbbed as we walked at a slower than snails pace through the forest. Why did we let Sky have the map! We are surly lost by now. Oh poor Ian..... I hope he's alright, not being tortured or stabbed or rap- nope nope! He's strong! He.... He will be fine....

I'm sure he will. I take a deep breath, we will definitely save Ian, oh, and Seto and Sub.