Carnaby Street Misshaps

The train pulled into the station. Finally we were free. Away from all the bad memories and the old life that we hated so much. A new place, a new life away from all the drama and expectations. The train station was very busy and everything was so fast I could hardly keep up with it all. Lucky I had my best friend with me. After what felt like forever we got out of the bustle of the popular train station and went to find somewhere to eat. Riley took me to a really expensive restaurant in Carnaby street it really was posh I felt like the queen who wasn't that far away. I was quiet happy with going to kfc though. We were seated by the window on the beer smelling, dark wood tables, I liked them as they were old and the pub where we came from has them. I felt at home with Riley opposite me as we ate our lunch. It was weird I had a feeling that I had never felt before. Before I could stop anything Riley had pushed her plate on to the floor and kissed me on the lips.

I was so embarrassed  as we were right in the middle and Riley pushing her plate off the table making it mash, although it  got everyone's attention straight away. I kinda liked it. I wanted it to go on forever but these things never do. I had no idea what happened I thought she was straight or at least had a boyfriend. How could she not have one? She was that type of person with her crazy and un-brushed blonde hair always leaving a trance behind her everywhere she walked. More to the point how can I feel like this when I am straight? Am I straight? Am I something else? I have no idea I just want this kiss to go on forever and ever.