Best day of my life

The se one day we got some food. That was the first time I felt happy and free like everything was about to get much better. I knew it wouldn't last though it never lasts. Happy things never happen to me the only good thing was Riley and now she hates me.

We walked along the river and the London eye by that I mean we ran past and pushed some people over. Tower bridge was a lot to of fun if anyone gets a chance to see the lions at the big round about I don't know what it's called but they should we both sat on them. I did my first ever mugging it was so much fun and I got £100 from that person. So we went to Carnaby street and Oxford street but there was nothing that we liked so we walked all the way to Covent Garden to get hot nuts and sit on the benches. Today was so good I never wanted it to end.

22:00
Riley and I had been sitting on the bench for about an hour just talking when suddenly Riley went quiet. She said "I told your parents that you were in London and that you were getting a train from Covent Garden back home as you tried your best to make it work but it didn't work so your coming home."
I sat in silence for about 10 minutes wondering why she would do that we has so much fun today sand everyday could be like that. I was so confused.
"What?" I whispered.
"Look I'm sorry but it's not working..."
"What's not working!" I shout "Are we not working?"
"Yes but no... I know you miss your family and the easy life so this is your chance to finish school and get a good job and forget about me I'm not going anywhere in life I'm just another nothing and it's not fair to drag you down with me. Just take this train ticket and go live a better life than me."

I am suddenly lost for words but I take the ticket I didn't even know why I took it I just did.

I wish I hadn't