Back to reality

The journey home took forever. But as I pulled into the station there was mum and dad standing there. Mum was crying into dads chest I couldn't even see her face. Dad was just angry at me for making him stay off work and stop mum from going over the edge. I was back to reality. I hated every moment that was about to happen next.

The train came to a steady halt and all the people got off but I didn't want to it was as far as the train went so it wasn't going anywhere. I was trying to think of a plan to get off the train without being seen.

I was then asked to leave but the driver. I stood at the door when I could see Riley's foster pageants running up the steps of the station to try and find her but I knew she wasn't on here with me. The air was cold and smelt like rain. The platform was wet and icy. I started the long journey to my parents.

I sent over to Riley's first.
"She didn't come with me." I said to them weak and sad.
They just cried and walked home. I really felt for them they loved Riley and she hated them.

Mum and dad walked over to me and just trapped me between them. It felt nice to be with them but I wanted to be cuddled by someone else. That person looming in the back of my mind that seemed to be one at the front.