Chapter 2: Both POV's.

Hayley's POV.

Blake is finally coming home today. All though he won't get home until around 3 ish... I think. Then we're gonna go out to Italian together.

It's now 3:28 am. Yes. AM? Why am I up? Who knows. I decide to text Ed, and see if he's up.

Of course he is. He's always awake.

*Text messages*

To Ed: Hey, you up?

To Hayley: You know I am!!

To Hayley: Why are you up?

To Ed: Can't sleep....

Read at 3:45. Why do people do that? I guess I sometimes do that too.

Wait, is that knocking? I almost tripped down all the stairs.

"Hey, Hayley!"

"Jesus Ed. You scared the crap out of me."

"Sorry, wanna watch Netflix?"

"Sure in my room though, I need to clean the couch. I still haven't cleaned it from the last time I got sick on it."

"Really Hayley, that's nasty."

"You sound like a 14 year old girl."

"I do not....Wow I kinda do."

I let Ed go first because, I'd probably fall face first into the stairs, with my luck.

Ed's POV.

"Hayley, where is the remote?" She doesn't respond. Like always.

"Found it!" She yelled. She walked in and threw the remote at me.

"Gee Hayley, I'm feeling the love!" I joked. There's those cute faces she makes. Gosh, she's adorable.

"Are you gonna get in the bed or are you just gonna stand there?" She smirked at me. I walked towards the bed and sat down next to her.

"So what are we gonna watch?" I asked. She looks over at me and gives me an evil little grin, and moves her eyebrows up and down. I just laugh at how adorable she is. "Okay Pretty Little Liars it is." "How'd you know Ed?" "It's just my magical powers to read your mind."

It is now 4:15, we have school tomorrow. Oh well, I'll stay up all night just to keep her company. She looks adorably cute her brown hair in a ponytail, laying over her shoulder. Her brown eyes sparkling from the light of the tv.

She finally lays down. Good thing she didn't notice me staring at her. Wait, that sounds weird.

She stopped talking, I look over at her and she's sleeping.

I cover her up and lay down myself. I shut the tv off and soon fell asleep.

I woke up about 15 minutes after I fell asleep. I felt her arm on my chest. I shouldn't but I moved closer to her. She picked her head up and placed it on my chest. I then decided to go back to sleep, not complaining about our current sleeping position.

Hayley's POV.

"Oh, crap." Wait, Ed and I are... wait what? We're really close. I must've moved closer to him in my sleep. I reach for my phone, it is now 10:30. "Ed, Ed, Ed, Edward Sheeran, WAKE UP!" He rubs his eyes. "What?" He said in his morning voice. Damn thats hot. "We're late to school Ed." He looks at me like I'm crazy. "What, Ed? We're late to school." "So you just wanna skip today?" He still has that morning voice. "Honestly, yes I want to skip, Should we? No we shouldn't!" "Oh come on. Why not?" "We can't Ed." "Woah, Hayley. You should be a lawyer, either way I'm not going!" He stated. "Then, I guess I won't either." "Then we can stay here!!"

Ed's POV.

"Ed, I'm gonna go back to bed."

"Okay want me to do anything for you?"

"Nope, come sleep."

I'm so glad she said that. I went to the bathroom, came back and she was sleeping. Her phone lit up. Blake was calling *Missed Call* He left a voicemail.

I shouldn't do this but who's gonna stop me.

I put her password in and listened to the message. "Hey, Hayley. I'm home, can't hang out though. I'm gonna go home and sleep. So I can't go out tonight. Sorry Bye."

What an ass.

I decide to make her breakfast. Her favorite, eggs, bacon, and waffles. Oh can't forget orange juice. "EDDDDDDDDDWWWWAAAAARRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDD."

She sounds upset. Literally skipped half the stairs. "Yes, Hayley?" "Can we go out tonight, Blake cancelled on me again." "Yes, love." "Where should we go?" Knowing she'd say Italian. "We can...." I just cut her off. "Italian?" She just smiles. "Now get up ya lazy bum." "Whyyyyyyy?" "Breakfast duh."

"Oh, Ed you're amazing."