levi

It's been a week since I hung out with sam and cut my wrist. I was sitting on my bed listening to music and reading when I got a text from sam.

From sam😍😘:hey do you want to come over today?

From me: yea sure I'll be over I'm an hour or so

From sam😍😘: ok see you soon.

After sam texted me I ran and took a shower. I decided to wear a pair of short shorts and a 5sos shirt covered by an over sized sweatshirt to cover my wrist. It only took me a half an hour to get ready so I decided to skate to sams instead of have my mom drive me. I grabbed my penny board and started skating to sams house.

When I got to sams I rang the door bell and within seconds he was there smiling at me. "What we're you waiting for me by the door?" "What? Of course not." "Your a bad liar you know?" "Yea. I knew you wouldn't believe me." We went into his living room and then I saw a really adorable little boy sitting on the couch watching cartoons.

"Hayden this is levi, levi this is hayden." Sam introduced us. "Hi" levi said with the cutest voice I have ever heard. "Hi" I said while smiling at him. "Your pretty" He said "thank you" I said while turning so neither of the boys saw me blushing.

"Come on." Sam said pulling me up stairs to his room.

Hey sorry for the short chapter but I kind of have writers block and I need new ideas so if you have any comment and I also need names for the other o2l memers and magcon members girlfriends so if you have any ideas comment