The Move

Hayden's p.o.v
I woke up this morning up and looked around my room confused as to why all my stuff was in boxes then I remembered I was moving to california today. I quickly jumped out of bed and ran to my sister abby's room she was still sleeping so I decided to wake her up. I jumped on her bed and yelled "abby wake up now!!" She opened her eyes and looked over at her phone " Hayden, why are you waking me up at 8 in the morning?" "Because it's moving day. Now get up." "Your crazy" She roled over to go back to sleep "no get up noooowwww!!" I yelled while jumping on her again "ok, ok I'm up" She said while laughing at my sillyness. She got up and we went downstairs to see our mom making breakfast. "Hi momma." I said while hugging her enthusiastically "hi honey. Geezer did you wake up and drink a whole pot of coffee and energy drinks?" "No she's just really excited to move to cali so she can try to meet 'sam pottorff' ohh" She said that last part acting all lovey dove and making kissy faces at me. "Well eat and go get ready the movers will be here at 11." I ate as fast as I could. And ran to get ready.

11 o'clock
We loaded everything into the moving truck and headed to the airport. "Mom what time will the movers be getting to cali?" "Around 3 or 4" "when we get there I wanna hit the skate park" I said smiling and holding up my penny board "ok as long as you are back by 4 to unpack" "k. Thanks mom" I said kissing her cheek "your welcome honey" She said smiling.