Hangout

As soon as I got home the movers were just pulling up. I went to help my mom move everything inside. Once we were done I ran to my room to unpack. When I finished unpacking I decided to go get food so I went downstairs and got an apple. After I grabbed my apple I went back upstairs and checked my phone. I had 4 new messages. I unlocked my phone and looked at the messages.

From sam😍😘 (he put in his name): hey I was wondering if you wanted to hang out at the beach tomorrow

From sam😍😘: if you don't want to that's fine

From sam😍😘: it will be with the other o2l boys and some of the magcon boys

From sam😍😘: get back to me when you can

To me: yes. I would love to go to the beach with you and the guys. What time? And who will all be there?

From sam😍😘: I will pick you up at around 11. Ricky, kian, jc, trevor, connor, nash, camron, matthew, carter, and Hayes will be there too.

From me: ok. Sounds fun see you tomorrow

From sam😍😘: yeah see you tomorrow.

~End of convo~

~The next morning~

I woke up this morning to the sun in my eyes and I remembered I was going to the beach with o2l and some of the magcon boys. I quickly got up and took a shower. I decided to wear a pink top and black bottomed bikini. And short shorts and a MTV shirt tucked into the shorts with some peach convers.

~skip to the beach~

Sam picked me up and we drove to the beach. When we got there I saw ricky, kian, jc, Hayes and Nash on a beach towel and Matthew conner trevor carter and camron in the water. "Hey guys" I said as we walked up to them. "Hey" the boys that were on the beach towel said in unison. "Guys hayden's here" yelled matthew to the boys in the water. They all ran out of the water and came over. "So Hayden I hear you and sam sorta have a thing" jc said coming over to me from the other boys "Well not an official thing but I guess." Thankfully Sam was over with kian and connor making burgers and hot dogs on the grill so he didn't hear what me and jc were talking about. "Foods done" yelled sam. "Hayden come get food" said jc "no thanks I'm not that hungry" I said not looking up from the sand sculpture I made. I don't really know what I was making. "Come on you gotta eat something" he said "no really I'm fine" I said not trying to make eye contact. Ever since I was about 13 I have only been eating 2 full meals a week. I used to get teased for being fat, so I decided that I wasn't going to eat much anymore so I could stay skinny.

After arguing with jc for a good 5 minutes before him giving up I went and sat with sam. "Hey. Why aren't you eating?" He asked. He obviously talked to jc first. "Just not hungry that's all" Thankfully he bought it and didn't hound me for an answer.

After we ate and swam for a bit sam brought me back home. "I had a lot of fun today. Thanks for coming with us" He said as we walked up to my door. "Yeah. Thanks for inviting me" He smiled and his cheeks started got ting a little darker than his adorable normal blush pink cheeks. "Hayden can i ask you something?" "Yeah. Of course. What is it sam?" "Will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes!!" I said hugging him.

When I got inside my mom and sister were arguing.... again.

"Well maybe you shouldn't have been a disappointment to your father and maybe he wouldn't have left us!!!" Yelled my mom obviously she was drunk again. I know because as she was yelling she slurred a couple of words. I ran upstairs and started crying when I heard the door slam meaning my mom left. That's when my sister cam into my room. "Hey. You heard didn't you?" She asked "yea I did" I said wiping my tears. "I'm so sorry you had to hear that" "it's ok. Why were you yelling anyways?" "Mom came home drunk so I yelled at her for coming home so intoxicated" "oh. Sounds like mom" "yea. Well I'm gonna let you get some sleep" "ok. I love you" I said "love you too" She said walking out. I went to the bathroom to get ready for bed. I was looking for my hair tie bin when I found my old razor. I looked at it for a while and then reached out and grabbed it. I made 4 little slashes and slid my back down the door. I sat and watched the blood spill out. And then decided to clean it and go to bed.

I laid down in my bed and dozed off into a deep sleep.