Chapter 2: First Day

[Shanna in the media]
--------------

Kianna's POV

I get outta the shower, dry off, and begin to rub on my bath and body works vanilla smelling lotion all over. I start to get dress then hear my mom downstairs.

Mom: "Kianna! Hurry up sweetie, I don't want you to be late for your first day! Do you want me to drive you before I head to work?"

Me: "No ma, I'll catch the bus, thanks anyway!"

After getting dressed I put on my shoes.

Mom: "Okay pumpkin, be safe and have a good first day. I'll see you later on tonight, I love you."

I walk to my dresser and put on my silver watch, silver hoops and my septum piercing.

Me: "Okay ma, I love you too have a good day at work."

I grab my lip gloss and backpack before I head down the steps. I walk in the kitchen to see my mom's famous fried chicken and waffles on the counter.

She knows me so well.

I grabbed my plate and sat down to eat. When I was almost done with my food, I pick up my phone to see what time it is.

Shit, it's 6:30, the bus comes at 6:45.

I scrap the rest of the food in the trash and put the plate in the sink. Running up the steps to brush my teeth I make sure I keep watching the time.

[6:38]

I finish brushing my teeth, ran down the steps, grab my backpack and my keys, and ran out the door.

[6:41]

I start to run when I see the bus in the distance from the bus stop.

Outta breath on my first day.

I shake my head as I catch my breath, only to see I'm in front of the bus doors.

Bus Driver: "Well get on in young lady I have 1 more stop."

I get on the bus and look down the aisle.

Damn it's packed.

As I walk to the back I see some chicks eyeing me and muggin me hard asf.

Damn, can I have my face back?

I see a empty seat next to this girl with short greenish/blueish twists.

Me: "Hey, do you mind if I sit here?"

She looks up at me looks down then looks again.

??: "Uh, um yea sure -- of course."

She stuttered.

Me: "Haha, um can you move your backpack?"

??: "Oh, yea, sorry, here."

She fumbled with her backpack and I sat down beside her.

Me: "Hey, I'm Kianna by the way. I'm new to Central, what's your name?"

??: "Hey Kianna, I'm Shanna, where are you from?"

Me: "Alabama, what about you?"

Shanna: "Here."

She laughs and smiles at me.

Me: "Oh, ha, duh, well it's nice to meet you Shanna."

Shanna: "You too."

I look out the bus window only to see that we were pulling up to the school. I began to stand up and put my backpack over my shoulder, as everyone else were doing. Shanna was right behind me doing the same.

I walked off the bus, waving to Shanna as we went our opposite ways.

Ugh, now to find my way around this new 'jail'

I walk towards the front entrance while looking at my schedule and I bump into someone making me fall on my ass.

Me: "Ouch!"

??: "Woah bulldozer watch where you're going."

She walked past me and runs to catch up with whom I'm assuming were her friends.

??: "Are you okay Ms. Frisk?"

I look to see heels standing in front of me and I look up to a woman in a skirt suit. She looked fine asf too.

Yea, yea, I'm a lesbian fem. Don't Get your 'knickers' tied in a bunch. And yes, my mom knows. She's okay with it as long as I'm happy.

Me: "Yes ma'am, I'm okay. Um, who are you may I ask?"

??: "You may, and I am principle Davis, but the students around here call me 'Ms. Davis'."

Woah, noo this can't be the principle. She is too fine to be a principle?!

Me: "Are you serious?"

I stand up still looking her up and down.

Ms. Davis: "As a heart attack. Now, Ms. Frisk we don't want you late for class so follow me."

She ain gotta tell me twice.

I walked behind her through the big crowd of students. We get to the office and she tells me to wait outside in a chair beside the office door.

Man, people gone think I'm in trouble already, on my first day of school.

Ms. Davis walks outta the office with a guy who looks like he's gay by the way his outfit is on point.

Ms. Davis: "Alright Ms. Frisk, this is Conner O'Hare. He's gonna show you to your first block, since y'all have it together, Okay? "

Me: "Yes, ma'am"

I look at him and smile. And he flashes me a quick smile back.

Ms. Davis: "Okay you two, here's your passes. The bell has already rung. Have a great first day Ms. Frisk."

I turn around and roll my eyes.

As if that's gonna happen.

--------------

📝 Author Note:
1. Tell me what y'all think so far.
2. What is Shanna's problem?
3. Who was that girl that Kianna ran into?
4. What do y'all think is gonna happen next?