Chapter 2: Party Hard

-Marias POV-
     It was nearly 10:40 and I heard a knock on the door. I knew it was obviously Matt. I quickly hopped off the couch, and slowly opened the door. I had opened the door to the beautiful brown eyed hottie.

"Hey cutie" Matt said as he was coming in for a hug. His voice was really low and graspy, which was really hottt.

I lead Matt into my bedroom to get the build-a-bear. I opened up the house shape card board box.

"Can I hear it now?" I asked Matt raising my left eyebrow a little.

"Just like I said" Matt replied walking toward the edge of my bed plotting his booty down.

I took the bear out of the box. I slowly pushed the little button where he had placed it which was the left hand.

I love you and always will. I heard the little button say coming from the bear.

"Awh I love you too Matt!" I said as I leaned in for a hug I pulled away as we were staring into each other eyes.

He slowly pulled me in as his soft lips smashed into mine. I wanted to pull away but I couldn't after about 10 seconds. I started to go along and I liked it and never wanted it end.

Matt is my bestfriend I can't do this. I love  him more than a friend but I just can't tell him that.

-Matts POV-

     Maria started to pull away but I really didn't want her to.

     Maria is my bestfriend I knew I shouldn't have done that. I love her more than a friend but I just can't tell her that.

The room was silent for just a little. Until my phone made a little buzz. I quickly pulled my phone out of my pocket.

I read the bold white letters, it was Taylor, Taylor Caniff.

I answered confused on why he would be calling me at midnight.

"So apparently Taylor is having this huge house party." I said to Maria

"Do you wanna go?" she asked me.

"He invited both of us, so if you're down then lets go" I said.

"Okay" Maria said as she started walking to her closet to get our swimming suits. She started to put on some waterproof mascara and a little bit of concealer and foundation.

"Are you ready yet?" I asked.

"Yeah lets go!" Maria responded excitedly.

-Marias POV-

     We headed downstairs, out the door to Matts car.

     We were headed to Taylors house while listening to Exchange by Bryson Tiller.

     We arrived to Taylor's extremely huge house, it look like it had about 5 floors. As we entered his house the music got louder and louder. We walked in to lots of people drinking, people screaming, people playing basketball, and if you looked straight you could see his huge pool in the back.