Entry 2 BLISS (Aug 13 '13)

BLISS

Happiness. Satisfaction. Contentment. I really cannot put into exact words how I feel. I never thought I will be blessed in this way.

Five years ago, I was a complete mess. I lose hope in life. All my dreams, my goals, and my plans, I just let them vanished like I never thought of them in the first place. I remember crying myself to sleep asking why life is so unfair. I was hurt and betrayed during my childhood years. As a teenager, I have to suffer the consequences of the actions of those who hurt me. And unfortunately, I caused pain to others in the process. I experienced happiness in a while when learned how to cope up with my miserable past and finally learn to appreciate myself. However, everything turned out bad and broke my heart once again.  I had dreams after I graduate from college. I have plans to move out from my father’s house and live with my mother in London. I hoped for a better life. But they were all crushed, and I was left without any plan in life. That time, I cannot help to question life. Why is happiness so temporary? Didn’t I deserve to be happy?  

It was so hard to live in a hopeless life. However, I still chose to fight. I chose to face my fears.

The life that I had years ago are now just faint memories. It has no comparison to the life that I have today.

“Aaliyah”

I hear my name like a song. The way he calls me warms my insides with incredible heat. Just by saying my name, I could feel the love that he has for me. He looks into my eyes like I am the only thing that he could see. His smile tells me everything that he hopes and dreams with me. This man changed my life. This man is the reason why I could hope, dream, and love again. And today, I’ll be giving him the news that will change our lives forever. Our love has finally bear its fruit.

“Aaliyah darling, why are you here outside so early in this cold morning?”

He sat down beside me and wrapped his arms around me.  He placed a kiss on my temple and stared at me with loving eyes. I mirrored the way he looked at me as I place his hand on top of my belly. I leaned sideway towards his left ear.

“You’re going to be a daddy soon.”

I faced him again and looked into his eyes. His eyes were wide and his mouth was slightly open. He was shock.  And then a wide grin slowly crept to his face. He leaned forward and gave me a sweet loving kiss. I could feel his smile as he kisses me. After the kiss, he placed his forehead on mine. His eyes closed. After a while, he opened his eyes and looked at me, and said...

 “I love you” 

Author's Note: So i'm thinking about making this into a novel or a short story at least. I have plot in mind but i need to work  on it more. :)