Chapter:: 6

At the Girls place...

Lucas POV
we all got back to the Girls spot we was all still fucked up. So we had a lil after party lol. My baby was to fucked up so I had to carry her to bed.

The Next Morning...

Skii POV
Omg last night was to to lit lol. I'm surprised I don't have a hang over right now. It's 11am and Lucas and the guys have to leave at 3pm. So I'm just gonna get up and make my baby breakfast. Pancakes since that's his favorite. So I slid out of bed so I didn't wake him cause he need his rest. After I got out the shower I put on my tight/short romper. Which I tried to pull down in the back but it seems my ass has gotten a lil thicker. But anyways I'm walking out the bathroom I see Lucas still sleep in bed so I head to the kitchen. When I got in the kitchen I see Lia cooking. Morning sunshine. Lia says to me. Morning... Where everybody go? I was fucked up last night but I know it was like fifteen people here last night lol. I say to her. Girl yeah they just left a minute ago. But Vier and Bria still sleep. And Will, Dillyn and Nesto out there smoking they self crazy. Girl you crazy. I tell her as we started laughing. And we counties cooking. Omg girl is that all that fool Lucas eat is pancakes. Girl ikr but it's his favorite. I tell her. Then we start hearing loud music coming from my room. While somebody's up. I say to her. Yeah I see and look at yo ass blushing and shit. She said. Then in walked these loud ass lol. First walked in Will and Dillyn playing. As they came and gave me a hug. What up sis. They say to me. Then in walked Nesto. Morning my baby. Nesto says as gave a hug a lil tight. (Nesto has a big crush on me and doesn't hide it lol. But I don't pay him any attention). Hey boy and you look hella high right now. I say to Nesto and we all started laughing. After we where done cooking everybody started fixing there plates. As I was fixing Lucas plate he walked in with no shirt on and sweats looking so fucking good. Fuck y'all niggas doing in here bih. Lucas says to the guys. Fuck yo lightskin ass. Dillyn say and we all started laughing. Then Lucas walked up to me. And he just stood behind me. I turned around and looked at him only to see him starring at me from behind. What you looking at. I say to him blushing. Yo lil sexy ass. Damn baby you thick as fuck in dis lil as outfit shhhit. Damn I can't leave now. He say coming up behind me with his dick press up against my ass. Then he started kissing on my spit on my neck. And I accidentally moaned out load as his hand moved between my legs. Y'all nasty. Bria say as everybody else agree. Niggas stop all day shit with my girl. You know she gone be mines when you leave nigga Nesto say to Lucas. Man nigga shut yo bitch ass up fo I bet yo ass. Lucas say back to Nesto and they started laughing. These two. Then Lucas gave me a kiss and smacked my ass really hard. Come on let's go chill in the room for a minute. Lucas say as he grabs our plates. Okay but that hurt baby damn. I say to him pouting my lip. Then he turned around and gave me a kiss. I love his lips so much omg. When got to the room we ate our food. Then after we smoked a blunt and got supper high. But me on the other was getting supper wet looking at how his lips wrapped around the blunt. Why you looking at me like that baby. He say in his sexy sexy as voice as he licked his lips. Huh. I say slightly biting my lip. Come here baby. He say as I straddle his lap facing him. He grab my ass with one hand with blunt in other. Then he put his lips to mine and blow smoke in my mouth. We did that for a lil minute till we finished the blunt. And then we started kissing while he played with my pussy. Omg. Gotdamn baby you wet as fuck. He say with a grunt. I know baby I want you. I moan to him. Yeah how bad you want me witcho sexy ass. Lucas say on my lips. And all I can do is moan none stop. Then he lay on his back push me to his face. As he starts eating my pussy. My moans are so out of control and then I came. And he lay me on back and went in really slow as I gasped. All you can hear is my moans and his grunts in the room as he is inside me. He has had me in ever position within the last hour. Then he went down and ate my pussy again. Damn this pussy good baby... Sweet as pussy... Des my pussy Skii baby... He says in my neck in his sexy as sex voice omg. And I moan out Yes to him as he starts to slide back in my pussy. And after 45 more minutes I came for the 1,000th time then he came inside me witch felt so good. Then we just chill in bed with me laying on his chest. Damn imma miss you so fucking much baby. You my fucking baby you know dat. He say looking down at me. Yeah imma miss you like crazy. I say to him as I start to get a lil sad. And I let out a big sigh. So Lucas sets up in the bed with me in his lap facing him. You ain't nothing gone change with us right just the fact that we in a different state at the moment. But I ain't gone lie an say it's gone be easy. But we good we still got each other baby. He says to me. It actually made me feel a tiny bit better but still. Yeah I know baby you right. We talked some more then we ended up making love again. Now a hour later and we all getting ready to head to the airport. The ride to the airport was chill. I sate in Lucas lap the hold ride with him holding me tight and kissing. As soon as we pulled up I wiped my tear away an got out the car. As we started walking in I notice Lia and I was only ones that held the same facial expressions. I know how she fell. She gone miss Will as much as imma miss Lucas. Alright baby I gotta go for minute but I'll see you next weekend when you come to LA. Lucas say to me as we kiss and hug. Then he wiped my tears away with his thumbs. Damn bro I can't do this shit. Lucas say looking at Will. And Will shakes his head agreeing with Lucas. Then Lucas grabs my face and deeply kiss me. Then after a minute he just stand there and hold me. I love you baby. He say looking in my eyes. I love you to baby. I say to him as we kiss again. Then everybody hug and tell each other bye for now. As they start to walk off Lucas turned around looked at me as smile back at him with smile on my face. Trying to look like him okay. But then me turn back around rushing up to me picking me up kissing me. I love you so much baby I do. Lucas say on my lips looking in my eyes. I love you more than you know Lucas baby.....