Chapter::7

Lia POV
It's been a three weeks since my baby Will and my bros Lucas an Dillyn left for LA. I miss them so much tbh but will see them soon. See Skii birthday is in six days and Lucas is going to surprise her. And send us two tickets to LA. Yesss I can't wait I love LA. And plus most of all I get to see my baby Will.

Skii POV
As I'm just waking up. All I see is a sleeping Lucas on my laptop. See my baby look so cute an sexy omg. So I just lay here and stare at him. Wishing he could be in bed next to me right now. But for the last 3 weeks we just go to sleep together like this. It kind of sucks but it will have to do.

Then after about ten more minutes he slowly opens eyes smiling at me.

Lucas POV
As I'm waking up I see my beautiful baby's face.
Good morning baby...
Hey baby and why you got to sound like that every time you wake up baby omg. She say to me in her cute lil baby voice.
What you talking bout witcho sexy ass, I asked her. Baby stop you know what you doing to me right now, she say in a moan. Fuck. Dat pussy getting wet baby let me see, I tell her. Lucassss baby I need you, she moan playing with her phat pussy. Fuck you you so fucking wet Skii, I say as I stroke my dick.

After my shower. I got dressed in just some boyshorts and sports bra cause really just want to chill at home today. After what happened this morning with Lucas he told me that he would talk to me later since had to be at the studio all day. I have class today but I'm not going and Lucas doesn't know that or he would make me go.

As soon as I walk out my room I literally bump into Lia.
I see your late to class, I say walking behind her. Umm yeah and why the hell you ain't ready I was just bout to tell you it's time to go, she says looking back at me. I'm not going today, I tell her as I fix me a bowl of cereal.
And why the hell not I'm telling Lucas, she say laughing cause we both know he don't play about me and school. Nooo I just want to chill today, I tell her. Well okay see you later got to go love, she says walking out the door.

I had just woke up from my hour nape when Lucas text me...

MyBabyLucas: sup baby how class going today. I miss you lil sexy ass.
Me: ummm I didn't go today baby.
Mybabylucas: Y tha fuck not
Me: I was just tired and wanted to stay home an just chill today. But it kinna sucks cause I miss u and want u here with me...
Mybabylucas: Awww damn I miss u like crazy. Got a nigga up here making songs bout u an shit. But u better have yo ass in school for rest of the week. Cause yo birthday coming up and got a surprise for u. And real shit if u ain't going to school u won't get no surprise.
Me: okay OK baby I'll be there promise. So what's the surprise.
Mybabylucas: yo pretty ass will know the day before yo birthday. But I gotta get back to recording so I'll ttyl. I Love U Baby.
Me: ok baby Love U 2...

So my birthday is Saturday. And today is Monday. I can't wait omg.....