Chapter 6: Cloudsdale Sleepover

*twilight drops rainbow dash and applejack in cloudsdale*.

"Bye Guys! Thanks for coming to the beach today!" Twilight waves. 

"Bye! Thanks for driving us!" *Applejack and Rainbow Dash wave*. 

*Applejack and Rainbow Dash step into Rainbow Dash's House*. 

"Wow it's beautiful in here!" Said applejack. 

"Yeah it's nothing much...but wait till you see Scootaloos room!"

 *they both giggle*

*applejack sits on the couch*. 

"Did you feel uncomfortable when we kissed at fluttershys cottage last week?, be honest." Asked applejack.

 "No, it was fine, I couldn't wish for anything else" said Rainbow Dash. *Rainbow Dash joins applejack on the couch*.

 "But couldn't we do something more than just a kiss?" Said rainbow dash as she inched closer to applejack. 

"I mean if you really want to" as applejack smiled and went in for a kiss. 

*applejack and rainbow dash start making out and then rainbow dash grabs applejack and brings her to her room*. 

*Rainbow Dash says nothing more and flops applejack on the bed and starts to go for more pleasure*

*the next day*. 

*Applejack felt like she wanted more pleasure from last night but rainbow dash was gone*. 

"Rainbow Dash? Where are you?" *applejack giggles*. 

"Hello Darling!" Says Rarity while rainbow dash is trying to get out of the chair she was tied to.

 "What did you do to her!" Yelled applejack. 

"Oh nothing, I just tied her to a chair while she was sleeping right next to you!" 

*rarity comes closer while levitating a torture toy*.

"Go away! I will only love rainbow dash!"

 But unfortunately it was too late, they both were in the same bedroom rainbow dash and applejack were in, Applejack was 1 step away from the bed. *applejack falls on the bed*.

"Your all mine now darling!" As rarity starts to go in for a kiss. 

*BANG!*

 "huh? What happened?"

 *applejack gets off the bed and sees rainbow dash saved her.*