Chapter 11: Home

"We got out of there alive" Applejack giggled.

"You don't say..." Rainbow Dash added.

"So where to next Rainbow?" Applejack asks.

"My house,I don't want your brother Big Mac being mad at us for ditching him." Rainbow Dash said as she flew to her home in Cloudsdale.

When they arrived at Rainbow Dashes House...

"This reminds me..." Rainbow Dash says as she walks over to her laptop.

"We must hack the account and delete that video of us" Rainbow Dash said as she got a tool out of her room.

"What is that thing?" Applejack asks.

"Well it's not a toy out of my drawer that's for sure"

*they both laugh*

"No,it's my hacking tool I made myself,it fits into my computer easily"

*rainbow dash plugs the hardwire into her computer*

"And it's in,now we click on the log in and copy and paste the account name...and put the same thing for the password and then my hardwire will start doing its thing!" Rainbow Dash explains

"Will it damage your laptop?" Applejack asks.

"No,I made sure the hardwire wasn't that powerful...Yes! I'm in now I can click the video and hit delete! It's deleted!" Rainbow Dash says with joy.

"Yey! One less problem to worry about! Now let's watch some Yum Soda!" Applejack says.

"Ooh let's watch Mlp-The Line." Rainbow Dash says with excitement.

I love that video check that out. :)

"Ok now to my favorite YouTuber, Candy Crush™!" Applejack says as she clicks on the channel.

"Her edits are good but not many pony videos like she used to have..." Rainbow Dash criticized.

"Eh. I don't care...I wish she could do like a meet and greet, and she's almost got 400 subscribers!" Applejack says.

"That's pretty good,since she's been on YouTube for 3 years." Rainbow Dash says as she snuggles up to Applejack.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey Guys! Yes it's out! I have a YouTube channel and all the facts that my lovely characters have said are true! And finally FutureAuthorSomeDay is not grounded anymore 👍 So keep on writing damn it! 📚 Byeeee!

SHOUTOUTS
_paigedro_
Wattpad (because why not)