2

Hose POV

* Flashback ! *

I came into the house from playing ball with Ceege and some close homies.  

I needed something to drink plus I left my cell. 

Something a nigga couldnt live without.

"Host ! Host ! " I heard my mom yelling from her room. I went to her aide.

"Ma , you need anything?" I asked . I hated seeing her like this. Lately shed been sadder than ever and constantly crying.

"Wheres your father Baby ?" She asked her green eyes still sparkled although they were faded.

I hopped up. "Ill go find him," I said. I had seen his car in the driveway, when we pulled up here. I know he could hear my mom, this house echos. It kind of made me mad. He always was busy working.

I went into the hall. "Host , Host , Host ," I heard whispering , kind of like mumbles. I followed the sound and opened the door to the guest room on the other side of our mansion.

What I seen made tears almost come. A white girl with blonde hair was on the floor as if she was thrown there. She was naked and stared up at me. My fathers face was shocked and the words couldnt come fast enough.

I angrily tossed the ball with me to the side and ran outside the double doors.

I was angry , he was cheating on my sick mother with some white hoe.

I was sick to my stomache I knew I had to go back and tend to her but I couldnt my body wouldnt let me.

Jeremy our butler for the longest put a hand on my shoulder. " You okay young Hose?" I had made him call me that because I hated when he called me sire. And plain Hose didnt seem to work for him.

"Take care of my momma Jeremy," I said my eyes watering. "She needs someone.. " I stopped myself. Jeremy looked as if he understood me with sad eyes.

Ceege ran up to the door as I hugged Jeremy. "Whats up bro?" He asked. His shirt was off and he was out of breath , he looked worried. "Hoez?" He said again when I didnt answer.

"Nothing, come on man." I said shrugging it off.

The next day I returned , walking straight towards their room, knowing my father wouldnt even be there. He was always busy.

My mother smiled and whispered in spanish as I walked in. I tried to form a smile but couldnt. I laid my head on her chest for a minute and she embraced it.

Her once flawless skin looked dry and her eyes were puffy. She looked pale and her hair was curly and did but, I knew that was probably from people we hired to help with her.

How was I supposed to tell my mother , who was deathly ill that I had caught my father, her husband of sixteen years old with a white random hoe.

I couldnt, my head throbbed thinking about it. Her green eyes twinkled as she smiled, her voice was hoarse but , she still sounded like an angel.

"Ma-" before I could finish she shushed me. Tears in her green eyes.

"I know Hose, I Know." My head lifted to hers as her tears fell.

I clenched my teeth a tear dropping.

She took a deep breath. "Im sorry you had to find out." She said again.

I pulled my face away from her stroking hand in disbelief.

"Ma you knew about this ? About him and her ? How long had this been happening? Whats going on? You dont deserve that shit!" My sixteen year old head spinned.