4

Christiania aka Chris POV

I laughed at Shay as she so called sasheyed down the street. It was more like switching so fast i thought her hip was bound to get stuck on one side. Her ass a be leaning like a damn zombie.

Just the thought made me laugh.

"Shay stop switching before yo ass end up in the hospital!"  Toya yelled , obviously feeling the same as me.

Shay slowed down and turned around to mope. "Why couldnt we just take your caaaar .." she whined.

I rolled my eyes. "The store is right down the street Shay." i had explained this to her multiple times. But her ass kept on whining.

"Right bitch , but i guess she obviously cant walk , the way her hips hanging back and forth." Toya popped.

i laughed as we entered the store and stopped instantly when i seen who was at the counter.

"Girl mmm... look at his fine ass!" Shay barely mumbled under her breath.

Hose was standing at the counter smiling as big as possible , the girl next to him had his full attention because he didn't even glance at us.

I mean shawty was cute , like a short curly haired Christina Milian and her swagg was top notch if i must admit.

She was smiling big as well and i was so busy studying them i hadn't realize Shay was on her way towards them. i hurried up and walked down the first aisle so i wouldn't be seen.

I rolled my eyes , knowing Shays rat ass would probably be mugging the female he was with.

i couldn't help but wonder about her myself. I had never seen her around before . Maybe she was his relative. Thinking about it again , i calmly reassured myself that it was.

Grabbing some orange juice , i stood for a minute trying to see if i could possibly make it the register alive. I felt myself being dragged straight to them.

"Toya!" i whispered trying to hold back. Toya grinned. Hose seen me and didn't even look a little startled. In fact he smiled politely.

"Whats up?" he half grinned . The pretty girl beside him gave a polite smile to us before grabbing her bag from the counter and walking towards the door.

I smiled back and sat my orange juice on the counter. When he took her bag from her hand she blushed a little making me rethink the whole relative thingy.

"Have a nice day," Hose glanced at me before walking out.

"Ugh! Did you see that tramp ?!" Shay said loudly. I slightly pushed her.

"Shay!" i exclaimed.

"What ?! I'm just saying , she know he got a girl."

"Most hoes do, just like you," Toya pointed out to Shay. Shay smacked her lips..

"Yeahh,Whatever. She a Lil to plain for him though. he need a real down chick like me. Long as his daddy rich he can get it."

i rolled my eyes before grabbing my change and my bag from the counter, "Shay you got issues."

"It ain't nothing wrong with wanting a nigga  and appreciating the money he bring in," she started laughing.

As I started to realize how educated she tried to sound I laughed along.

Even though Shay was sometimes grimy to niggas she was still my girl. And we was all raised different, so I never judged her too much. because I know that no matter what shed always be down for me.

Toys just shook her head and waved her off. As I stepped back out onto the hot street , I kind of regretted not bringing my car. It WAS hot ass hell and now that I had my shit I was ready to lay down .

I looked around while walking, I hadn't seen Hose or the girl he was with . Either they walked hella fast or .... shit walked hella fast in another direction.

"Well look at them.." Shay said with sarcasm . I looked back at her and she was looking back as well. They were walking close in the opposite direction from us.

I looked for as long as I could without them noticing . "Come on y'all," Toya said glaring at me then Shay . She started shoving us down the street.

Shay tripped and we all started laughing.

"Aye shawty you aight ?" I heard a deep but young sounding voice speak out as I tried to help a laughing Shay up.

When I lifted her up I got a good look at him. He was a cutie with gold teeth. Brown skin with short silky curls like he was Indian. He was handsome as fuck not to mention that he stepped out of a Mercedes Benz.

Shay scanned him over , I think she was trying to see how much money he had by just looking. After a few seconds she reached out her hand to him.

He shook her then extended his hand to me and Toya. I smiled politely and Toya just rolled her eyes before continuing walking .

He seemed surprised but he shook it off.

Shay smiled at me and winked.

"My names Shay, what's yours?"

"Baby my name is Hakeem but since you my new girl you can call me Daddy."