5

"Daddy?" Shay scoffed but smiled slyly . "What makes you think I'd call you that?"

Toya looked highly disgusted and I had to agree with her on that one.

"Me." The boy pointed to his chest and smiled showing off his cute little dimples .

"So can i have your number because I like what I see , and if I like what I see . I get it . simple."

I raised an eyebrow to his cockiness and stood back in amazement.

Shay seemed at a lost for words. "Is that Benz yours?"

The boy chuckled and nodded. "Hell yeah , and I got a 2013 Jaguar too."

I could see Shays wheels turning.

"OKAY," she said beaming up at him. She took a pen from her purse and wrote down her number on my store receipt then handed it to him.

"You gon call me?" She asked him licking her lips seductively. I almost gagged. Toya looked disgusted as well. The boy smiled the biggest smile I had ever seen, and it freaked me out.
"Yeah ima call you ma."
It was something so off about it to me, but I could see why she liked him. He wasn't my type but he was super fine!

Afterwards they exchanged they goodbyes we continued walking back to my place.

My little brother was on the porch with his friend Saint laughing. Saint was fifteen as well and fine too. He was Latino, his hair was shaved off on the sides and the top was in a lil bun. He had olive skin and tattoos all over if he was my age, I'd probably be in love.

Shay grinned at my brother, " hey boo." She smirked. Christian lifted one side of his mouth and rolled his eyes.
"Hey Shay, Toya, sis, what y'all up to?"
I squinted in the sun. "Nothing much, " I sat beside him on the porch and opened up my bag of funyons. Toya sat next to me and Shay stood facing the street .

"Moms at work still?" I asked. Christian nodded yes.
"Ima see y'all later though me and saint will be in the house.. y'all coming in?" He asked getting up and opening the house door.

I shook my head no. " we going swimming in a minute." I couldn't wait to go swimming either. It had been on my mind all day.
Afterwards another ten minutes on the porch we finally decided it was time to go swimming. I had forgot all about my bathing suit.

"Hold up y'all, lemme grab my bangin one piece, " I laughed. I had got a new one piece yesterday and they hadn't seen it yet but it was fire. Shay didn't like one pieces she liked to show off everything and Toya didn't like them either. But I needed to show them mine was ordinary it was fire.
"Okay girl hurry up it's hot!" Shay whined as I opened my door stepping inside.

I climbed up the stairs heading straight for my room , bug decided to stop by Christians to see if they wanted to go. I opened his door and gasped.

Saint was in between Christian legs making out with him pants off. I knew I should've shut the door but I was frozen. Stuck.