rememberance

this is from before any of this chaos, this...difficulty.

Beep beep. Its the end of my first week at arkham and I was about to grab my stuff from my office and drive home when my phone goes off. Beep beep. I sigh tiredly and reach into my pocket to grab my cell phone. Beep beep again and again and again. I keep fumbling on the buttons furiously until I press the 'answer' button. I throw the phone to my ear and shout furiously;"WHO THE HECK IS IT?!" I'm panting and panting now with anger, my face red like a tomato. Note to self: control anger. Ugggh. I really need to snap out of it, but nothing in this world could calm me right now..."harley?" ...except his voice.

"B-brucie?..." I whisper clutching the phone to my ear like I never want to let go. "You raged again didn't you?" He says, giggling a little. I want to snap at him for laughing at me but when it comes to bruce I-I just can't. "Uugh yeah. Raging was really what I wanted today." I pick up my stuff with the phone still to my ear and start leaving the asylum until I reach the large doors. They creak open and I facepalm myself. Raining. Its raining. "Grrrrr" I scream down the phone. "Harl?" Says bruce. "RAINING!"
"Say no more, I'm on my way"
"Really"
"Yeah..."
"Thank youuu!!!"
"No prob"
I wait about 10 minutes until I hear a loud beeep from outside. I run out the doors, using my suitcase to cover my head and its golden streaks of hair. I get in The limo and hug bruce. Hes perfect I cant leave him... I love him so much.

He is my everything...

5 years later...

"Bruce I'm leaving for work, I think you should too"
"Mmhm yeah, work...yeah"
"*giggle* are you still in bed?"
"Bed...yeah, bed"
"You dafty. Get up c'mon"
Just a typical day...right? Wrong. Today was the day that my life changed...and not for the better.

After work that day...

"Sweetie I'm home!!!"
*mumbling*
"Sweetie?"
"Oh uh yeah coming"
"Hurry up then mr pennyworth needs to know what we want for tea"
He walked downstairs and planted a kiss on my forehead.
"Y'know you don't need to call him Mr pennyworth, Alfred is fine."
"But calling him Mr pennyworth amuses me."
"Hey, whatever floats your boat eh?"

"Im gonna go change"

"NO!"

Then it all changed, I realised something was wrong. I pushed him aside and sprinted upstairs, running into the bedroom to see a brunette lying on the bed, who looked like she had been snogged.

"I can explain!!!"

"Brucie?"