secret admirer

The present...

"Brucie, is it you?"
He removes his mask, his hair a wild mess. He was as beautiful as I remembered.

His hair is flat but thick, its dark brown, almost black. He has olive peach skin, compared to mine which is pale as snow. His torso is one of which is a muscular shape, and is tall and healthy. And his eyes remind me of the artic, the snow gleaming in the morning sun.

He smiles at me.

I'm an idiot, I forgot his best feature. His smile. Back then I would be having the worst day and his smile, his beautiful smile would be my sunshine.

You may be crazy and different in every way.
But just your smile alone, can make my day...

Deep down, I know I'm happy to see him in person again, I just don't want to let on. I decide to break the silence and speak.

"What do you want?

"You"

"You cheated on me, you got me into this mess"

"Maybe, but you know you still love me"

At that moment I felt my now weak heart shatter into pieces as I realised...he was right, I did still love him. I looked up at him, tears welling in my eyes. He saw that I needed him and his lips crashed into mine. I stood there for a moment, embracing his gift to me and then realised what I was doing. I knew I would need a lot of strength for this, so with all my might I pushed his away from me screaming "YOU IDIOT! OF COURSE I STILL LOVE YOU! I just didn't wan..." My voice trailed off like someone was slowly taking away my voice away from me. I tried again. "I just was too scared to come back. I've found my puddin' now anyway, y-you can't replace him."

He smiles at me as if to say 'I know' and opens his mouth

"Harley, I need you..."

"Back away rich boy"

Its then that he sees he hasn't changed me. Even with that blissfull kiss.I
Screw you, and your crappy job" I say looking for a decent exit, nothing. "You can stay over?" He says, staring at me. I'm about say no but my heart says otherwise "only if thats uh...ok?"

I guess I had to prepare my
Self for a long night with rich boy..