Introduction

Sabrina

Hii!! I'm Sabrina Hart, but I prefer to be called as blue

Now you must be thinking that how nerd she is, naming herself with her favorite color.

But it's not a nerd but a creative thing and also calling me a nerd would be an appreciation to me as being a total nerd is the coolest thing ever.

As it is not everyone's cup of tea to sit and read books for hours if he or she doesn't have the enough power and will to do and scoring good marks and then to enjoying your life is a big deal.

Now coming back to your idea about me, I am not called blue only because it is my favorite color but also due to my love for water,i.e, swimming and not my love for the bath.

My favorite color is also black cause I love mysteries.

I live in red carpet street, LA. I am party lover and I am best known for my mix match music (in other people's words you can call me a DJ)

I mean even Martin would get down on his knees for me. (hehe No offense )

Boyfriends were not my cup of tea.

But the ways to keep them in control is well known to me.

Theo James and Zac Efron are my official bae.

I went do a part time job in my summers as a Swimming lifeguard in my local club during my summer as it's the coolest job cause you can read, listen to music and of course swim, but have to be alert and known about the things happening in your sur...

I went do a part time job in my summers as a Swimming lifeguard in my local club during my summer as it's the coolest job cause you can read, listen to music and of course swim, but have to be alert and known about the things happening in your surroundings.

Wait!! Don't you think it's enough to know about me for now?!

Wanna knows more about me, then just keep reading this book.

In short, I am Blue and my whole life is an imbroglio.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron

Hey! I am Aaron Anderson and yeah I am The Bad boy of Red Hawk High school

And like all the others, I don't follow rules of others and I disrespect teachers who I know doesn't deserve to be respected due to their deeds.

I am captain of my school's baseball team. I am a boy who every girl wants but being a bad boy doesn't always means that he is a man whore.

Now you would ask me how come I am like this and not like the rest it's cause I started respecting girls.

I know, being a girl is difficult, not cause I am a transgender. Man! I have a dick but cause I have an elder sister and I have seen her facing her problems. And let me tell you girls are the strongest ones.

Now let me tell who real Aaron is!

He is a boy loves skating, doing some workout, photography, and singing. A boy who loves his body and is happy to be a virgin.

Yeah! I'm a virgin deal with it.( But no need to tell about to anyone if you want your limbs to be attached to your body )

He is a boy whose dad has a business of sports car., a mother who is the most supporting mom in the world, a sister for who he can do anything and a girl for whom he has fallen hard.

Shhhhhhhh..

AN// REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT !!