2.

Sabrina

 when I came back from the club tour given by Vicky,I saw Louis coming in my direction.

"Hey, newbie take this swimsuit which will be your uniform that you should be wearing during the work. I can tell you already that you will be looking hot."I blushed a little,he gave me the uniform and before I could reply he turned back and went to his chair.

"Flirt!" I heard Vicky saying under her breath. "That's what I was going to say," I told her.

"That's why we are best friends girl."she replied.

"Hey where are the changing rooms?",I asked Vicky.

"Oh sorry that's important to know ,well let me tell you that boys washroom aka changing room is on that side of the pool.",she replied pointing towards the side where Louis was seating. "And this side has girls washroom aka changing room."

"Yeah let me go and change into my new uniform.",I informed her

The uniform was a one piece swimsuit which had a small logo of Lake Castle club and was with a short jacket which also had the logo and had to be worn outside the swimsuit . It was quite tight but I looked good in it. As I came out of the washroom. Suddenly my eyes closed cause of the sudden flash of light .

There was a tall girl with black hair who was standing right in front of me with a camera.

"Gotcha!",she exclaimed

"Hey why did you took my picture ?",I asked her.

"Cause I needed it to make an ID card for you,duh.",she said as it's obvious to know.

"Hmm don't you think you could have asked me to pose or smile and make me aware that you will be clicking a picture.",I asked her politely.

Controlling my anger behind.

"Eh Sorry if it was a bad move. Stand here so I can take a better picture.",her calm reply was unexpected.

"It's OK.", I told her as I stood in front of the door for a better background.

She took the picture from camera , my eyes being open this time.

"I will bring your ID card within 5-10 minutes. By the way, I am Jasmine. I'm the manager's assistance's assistance and I am in the same school as yours. If you remember we both are together in maths class.",she said introducing herself.

"Oh right sorry, I just couldn't remember that.By the way, I'm Sabrina but you can call me blue."I told her as then she left.

I didn't know that there were other students than Vicky and now me of Red-hawk High school working at Lake Castle club.

___________________

"What do you think you are doing?",I was shouting at a kid you was supposed to be in the child pool but was gonna jump into the big pool. I caught his hand pulled him aside.

I was given my new ID card with a picture and all the essential details of me , like the name phone number, blah blah blah,etc.

My sitting shift was over which I think is the calmest time of this work till the time there is no nuisance. As for the ground, duty was so tiring, as running from one side to another explaining people do's and don't do's, handling horny teenagers and the naughty kids. Vicky was calmly sitting on the lifeguard chair reading The Catching Fire which I don't know how many times she has read before.

"Kid you should swim in the kids pool as I am sure you are below 8. And your height is only four feet. Listen, kid, your height should be at least four and a half if you want to swim in the big pool.",I told the kid not scaring him away.

"I am nine and next time I will make sure that I am four and a half feet tall." ,he replied me back angrily and stamped on my foot and then kicked it and little brat ran away.

I ran to catch him but suddenly my foot slipped because of the wet floor. But before I could fall down , my hand was caught by someone which prevented my falling but now I think falling would have been a better option than being caught up by none other than Aaron Anderson.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

22.05.16