5.

Sabrina

My legs froze. My brain stopped thinking as I saw a silhouette of someone on the door.

Long hair, muscular body, chiseled jawline - I was terrified and turned on at the same time. 
I calmed myself thinking to turn back and run away. Running was a good idea but  Turning back wasn't.  But after which I couldn't help myself .....

Fuck

______________________________________________________________

Flashback 

I was too tired to think about it so I just thought to pick it up and keep it in the storage room.

I unlocked the storage room and it looked like it hasn't been opened since years.  "achoo!!" I sneezed and sneezed.

 I could feel the dust in the air. Even though this place has a great name but was old as hell and who knew it's store room was gonna stink like caves.It was really dark in here. 

I searched for the switches but couldn't find one. I cursed myself for not having a flashlight in my mobile as I had deleted it to make some storage on my phone. The only light source was the sunset's rays.

  I went inside and opened the nearest cupboard to keep it inside. I walked out of the room and as I turned around to lock the door again, I became stunned. My legs froze. My brain stopped thinking as I saw a silhouette of someone on the door. 

Long hair, muscular body, chiseled jawline - I was getting terrified and turned on at the same time. 

I calmed myself thinking to turn back and run away. Running was a good idea but  Turning back wasn't. After which I couldn't help myself but curse out loud. 

Fuck 

Present

As I turned back I couldn't decide between two things, whether should I close my eyes or stare like a creep which I chose not to cause today was gonna be the top most embarrassing story in my life or rather I would say our life as Aaron doesn't seem to be liking it either.

Aaron was in a tip-toeing position standing in front of me without anything covering him - Yes Aaron Anderson was standing naked head to toe in front of Sabrina Hart.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh"

We both screamed at the high pitch and I closed my eyes and again turned around. 

"May I ask you why the hell are you roaming around naked in this club?Are you that shameless and senseless creature? "

"Sabrina, first of all, I do not wish to roam around naked around anywhere and secondly I am not shameless and I am a very sensible person. But right now are you gonna help me or not?"

"Do I have to?"

"So should I assume that you like standing me here naked around you or you are being too selfish to help someone who was willing to sacrifice your life to save you?"

What a drama queen?!

"But why in the world are you naked?"

"I will tell you the story if you at least provide me a towel  ", I turned my face and raised my right eyebrow looking straight to his face and controlling my eyes to not let it roam anywhere else

"Please!!",cried the helpless, powerless and weak Aaron Anderson.

HAHAHA, This is Fun.

________________________________________________________

Sorry, I know its very small but next week I will post one hell lengthy chapter. I swear!