Drew *HE FORGETS*

You and your boyfriend Drew havfe been dating for a while. You guys are madly in love, but lately you have been feeling ignored.  He has been busy and has not been spending enough time with you. When you guys are together you either fight or he is just too tired to do anything. You told him oneday how you were feeling and he promised you that he would soend time with you tonight, but he never came home. Its 2 am and he comes through the door.

" Hey Y/N, what are you doing up??" you ignore him.

" Sweetie what's wrong???"

"Come on answer me."  

You turn to him with tears in your eyes, " You forgot."

"Shit. Baby Im so sorry, I just got held up."

"Mhmm.. Sure. Its not like it was the first time you forgot."

"Y/N, I am so sorry. I love you."

" Sure you do. You never pay any attention to me anymore. You are always to busy!" Yous scream while the tears just keep coming. Beofre he could say anything you walk down the hall and lock yourself in your guys bedroom.

"Baby, please come out. Im so sorry. It will never happen again." Drew says while knocking on the door.

"Im not leaving till you come out." he cries. You hate hearing him cry, that just made you cry even more.

* An hour later*

You dont here him crying anymore, so you open the door to get a glass of water. As you open the door he looks up at you, his eyes all pufffy and red. He stands up and engulfs you into a hug, he whispers in your ear,"I am so so so sorry, Y/N. I love you so much and I do care about you. I am sorry that i haven't been paying any attention to you lately.  I Love you so much, pleace forgive me." You look up at him and nodd.