Keaton Imagine for Jasmine

Keaton Imagine for Jasmine.!!!

Your boyfriend Keaton had been away on tour for the past two months and you miss hime so much. He texts you everyday and when he can he would either call you or skype you. When he got the chance to actually hear your voice you guys would talks for hours on end. He would tell you how much he missed you and how beatiful and also how cute your laugh was. 

You wake up to the sound of your alarm, so you get up and get ready or the day. You were going shopping with your best friend, Y/B/F/N.  After you finish getting ready you hear a car horn. You run downstairs and out the door to Y/B/F/N car.  You hop in her car and you guys head off the mall.  You guys have been shopping for hours and you get an unexpected phone call from your boyfriend Keaton.

"Hey Jasmine!" Keaton said through the phone.

"Hey Keaton," you say back to him. " "I miss you so much" you say to him.

"I miss you too babe" he says. "I just want to hold you in my arms"

"Yeah" you reply "I want to hold you too." you say trying to hold back your tears.

" Hey babe dont cry" he says lovingly.

"How did you know i was crying?" you say.

"Turn around" he say

You turn around and you see your boyfriend Keaton standing behind you. You jump into his arms and he whispers in you ear, "I missed you so much, i couldnt stand one more second without you by my side." You look up and him a smile and he leans in to give you a kiss.

I hope you liked it.!! Sorry if you didnt.