Chapter 14

After hours of gruelling preparation it was time to head over to campus and see the dress Natsu bought for me. Half of me was super worried but the other half was quite curious to what he would buy.

"WERE HERE!" Yelled an overly excited Mira.

We all had our nails, makeup and hair done and we were all changing into our dresses at campus.

We all got out of the car trying not to mess up our hard work and we all went to our own dorms.

"So what do you think Natsu got you?" Asked Mira.

"Hopefully something that won't make me look like a prostitute." I will admit I'm rather scared of what he could pick out. All the girls giggled but then Mira pulled me away.

"Mira what are you doing?"

"Look Natsu isn't what everyone makes him as, he isn't a heart breaker or even a badboy he's just a guy with a rough past and gets into petty trouble often." It took me a second to register what she said.

Why would she tell me this if I'm 'going out with him' what if she knows?!

"U-uh yeah I know Mira don't worry."
I stuttered. Shit she's gonna figure it out.

"You don't have to pretend infront of me."

I was frozen I didn't know what to say or do. She knows! How does she know! Does everyone know?

Like she read my thoughts she hugged me and said "No one else knows but I know a relationship when I see it. But even though your not together Natsu had been better than ever with you around!"

I thought about it and I realise he hasn't skipped class as much as he used too and he's been smiling more, but it couldn't of been because of me?!.

"I'm sorry Mira, I know I shouldn't of done this I will tell everyone and end it!"

"Don't. I won't tell anyone just don't leave, for Natsu's sake."

We stopped hugging and I looked at her, she seemed like she fully understood what I was going through and I was glad I finally had someone to talk to.

"Thank you Mira, but aren't you mad?"

"I was at first but then I saw how Natsu was happier around you and I knew you guys were perfect together, why do you think I kept mentioning nalu babies?" We both giggled and started arguing when I said we wouldn't ever be a couple.

"YOU ARE! And now I shall take my leave for the ball so princess Lucy go see what your prince got you!"

Before I could say another word she ran off and into her room.

I quickly rushed into my room and saw a silver box on my bed with a note.

Erza had to go set up the dance so she left early, but was coming back later, so this makes it the perfect opportunity for me to look.

I picked up the note and it read,

To Luce

This should do, close call today but thanks for not blowing our cover.

-Natsu

I smiled and put the note down and picked up the box. I was nervous but I didn't want to waste any more time.

I opened the lid and pushed away the white tissue paper.

In the box lay a beautiful gold gown with a sweet heart neckline, a rhinestone covered bodice and lace detailing on the bottom part that fell elegantly kissing the floor. It was truly stunning. And it's even gold my favourite colour, he remembered. I felt my cheeks blush but I quickly brushed it off and put on the dress.

It fit perfectly and hugged my figure, and surprisingly didn't show to much boob, maybe Mira was right.

I put on my diamond earrings my mum gave me paired it with my golden heels.

I looked myself over in the mirror and I was shocked. My eyes were no longer plain but bright and my hair was glossy instead of dull and the dress made my figure look better than ever.

I looked myself over one more time then grabbed my clutch and headed out.

~*~

All of the girls were gathered at the stairs and the boys waiting below. Everyone was buzzing around and wouldn't stay still. Levy was wearing a gorgeous orange chiffon dress, Mira was wearing a red mermaid dress, Cana was wearing a dark blue knee length dress, Erza was wearing a red dress with a slit on the side, Juvia was wearing a blue gown and Lisanna was wearing a long lavender dress which was beautiful.

We all walked down the stairs and as soon as we did the boys stopped talking and just stared at us. I heard a few giggles and we kept walking down. The guys were all in suits and they all looked rather handsome. I saw Natsu look at Lisanna with such admiration which for some reason made me feel a pain in my chest. Natsu looked at me and it looked like his eyes were about to bulge out which made me slightly blush. 

There were only 3 of us with dates but the others all had a guy. Mira was with Laxus, Erza , who got back just in time, with Jellal and me and Natsu.

We all walked out together and went to the Limo which was waiting for us.

~*~

After what felt like forever we all managed to get in the limo with minimum damage. Everyone was chatting about various things when Mira suddenly started bashing a champagne class.

"Attention, Attention!" everyone looked at Mira with a confused expression on there face. "I would just like to toast to the new school year and new friendship! ALSO TO NALU BABIES!" She screamed the last part.

Everyone just laughed and clinked glasses and before I knew it we were there.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

HEY GUYS I'M BACK! SORRY FOR THE WEEK BREAK BUT YEAH! HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND THE NEXT ONE SHOULD BE UP SOON!!!!

MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So basically my friend was reading the rough of this chapter and decided to add her own little feature and I read it to my class and I couldn't stop laughing so I'm just gonna include it at the bottom ^.^

---------

Hi bitch

Natsu said

Hi little shit

I said

I punched him then kissed him

We snogged

Lol

It was fun

The snog was pretty wet lezbe honest

BYE BITCHES

As I slapped him

Then ran out nude and went streaking

The end

-Naomi