Chapter 2 Jack's party

It's been four days since I meet Mike. He hasn't texted me yet or called. I hope he texts me or calls. I'm driving to Jack's birthday party hoping Mike will be there. I drive up and park. I notice a lot of girls and a few guys. I walk in and am greeted by Jack.
"Hey Heather"
"Hi Jack"
"How are you"
"Good how bout you"
"Good"
He walks off and starts talking to some girls. I walk to the back porch and sit on the steps. I see Mike under a tree looking at his phone. I get up and walk to him. I sit beside him.
"Hi Mike"
"....Hi Heather"
"How ya been"
"A.....a good how bout you"
" good why haven't you called or texted me"
"Well...."
"Well what"
"Well my mom took my phone and broke it"
"You live with your parents"
"No she visited and she takes control of my house and what I do"
"That's horrible"
"I know"
"Well okay how bout I give it to you again"
"S....sure" He hands me his phone and I put my number in.
"Call me when ever you like"
"Okay got it" He gets up and walks to his car and drives off. I get up and go inside. A boy stops me and looks at me.
"Hey girl want to have some fun"
"A no"
"Come on"
"I said no" He grabs my arm.
"You are coming with me"
"No I'm not" Mike pulls up cause he forgot something and sees what's happening. He runs to the guy and gets in-between us.
"She said no"
"Who are you her boyfriend"
"No but it's not right"
"It is she doesn't have a boyfriend"
"Yeah but when a lady says no it means no"
"You want to go" Mike smiles.
"Sure bring it" He let's go and cracks his knuckles. I back up. Mike smiles. The guy swings and Mike ducks and hits him in his stomach. The guy picks Mike up and slams him on the ground. Mike kicks the guy off him and punches his nose. The guy spits and Punch's Mike in the face. Mike nose bleeds but he gets up and Punch's the guy several times in the face. The guy backs up and walks away. Mike breathes heavily and falls backwards. I catch him.
"Mike why did you do that"
"Cause no one treats a beautiful lady like that"
"But you are nervous and shy"
"I forget about that when a girl is in trouble" I smile and put one of his arms around my neck. I walk him to his car and out him in.
"I thought you left"
"I did but I forgot something"
"What"
"This" He hugs me. I hug him back.
"Go home Mike"
"I will"
"Bye"
"Bye" I walk to my car and drive home. I get out and go inside. I go upstairs and go to the bathroom. I turn on the shower and take off my cloths. I hop in the shower cleaning myself. I finish and I go sit on the couch and watch TV. I fall asleep with the TV on.