The Pool

This does not feel comfortable at all. Tinignan niya sarili niya sa salamin ng changing room. It shows too many skin. "Letcheng lalaki na yon!" She walked out of the changing room she's not shy nor intimidated by the stares that the people around give her. She knew what she looks like and she knows that she is far from being a laughing stock. Not far from where she change she saw Cullen sitting by the pool while his feet were dipped on it. How can you not see him? His practically a sore thumb. She can see how the other women looks at him and she knew that getting his attention was difficult but what does she has that simply caught this man's attention?
She walked silently towards Cullen and pushed him to the pool. She laughed hysterically. Matagal tagal na din akong hindi tumatawa ng ganito. Halos maiyak siya lalo na ng umahon ito na mukhang papatay ng tao pero nanlaki mata nito ng nakita ako na tumatawa. Then he smirk a smirk that she knows too well. Madalas niyang nakikita yon sa mga ka gang members niya noon. She walked away trying to find the nearest bench so if this man tries to do something un godly. Bago pa man siya makahanap ng uupuan niya ay buhat buhat na siya ni Cullen. "Sexy by the way and a real turn on." Inirapan niya to dahil ito ang may kasalanan kaya ganito ang suot niya. "Take a breath." Hindi niya naintindihan kung bakit pero ginawa niya then they were in the water while Cullen is still holding her. Aahon na sana siya kaso ay hinawakan lang siya ni Cullen pinanlakihan niya ng mata ito. What the hell! Balak ba ako patayin nito? She saw him smile towards her and kissed her she didn't knew how they stayed in that position while kissing but shr had to get some air. Mukha namang naintindihan ito ni Cullen at hinatak na siya nito pataas.
"Your crazy." Hinampas niya ito sa braso and everyone knows how strong she is but Cullen didn't wince at all. "Crazy for you." Napahinto siya sa pagpalo dito. "I wanted to ask you something." Ngumiti si Cullen kay Sofia. "I'd rather not answer it in a public place."
Parang alam niya tatanungin ko sakanya. This is bad really really bad. Kinakabahan na siya what if Cullen was that man? The man she slept with? And the man in the white mask? What if it was really him? What will she do?,"Don't think about it. Let's just enjoy." He moved his hands to her waist. He's to intimate since when did she allow someone to be intimate towards her? "Fun?" She didn't knew if it was really fun what they came for. "Yes fun." He puled her to a kiss and went under the water again. Is this fun for him? Are you kidding me? Is he a freaking kiss maniac? "Stop doing that." Cullen laughed and swam near the stairs of the pool. "Why don't we get some drink and talk."
When she was out of the pool she saw how cullen looked at him. Is that lust? Then he smiled a heart warming smile. "Why are you smiling like that?" He turned his back on her and picked something what seems to be a shirt. "I have the woman I love with me." He placed the shirt on me inserting one of my arm then the other. "You know I can do that."

"I know but I want to do it. I told you before that you should depend on a man." Sofia inhaled sharply. "I'll only depend on my husband for now I am my own woman." She saw Cullen smile again a heart warming smile. "Then marry me." Kumunot noo niya sa sinabi ng binata. "Are you proposing? Without a ring? And for heavens sake i just met you." Cullen laughed. "Sorry, It's just that you have a point."

Umiling nalang si Sofia habang hawak ni Cullen ang bewang niya at umupo sila sa isang stool. "Let's get to know each other then." Is this guy really serious? Does he really want to know me? "Normal questions only I swear." She sighed and nodded towards Cullen that made him smile again and Damn those smile they would be the death of her.

"What is your favorite color?" She wanted to laugh. It was a silly question but he did said he'll only ask a notmal question. "Black how about you?" He smiled again. "White." Tinignan niya to sa mata and she had a flashback of the man with a white mask that made her heart skip a beat. "Favorite poet?" Kahit hindi pa ito sumasagot ay pakiramdam ni Sofia ay alam na niya ang sasabihin nito. "Shakesphere of course. You?" Parang natuyo lalamunan ko sa sinabi niya. "No one in particular." Cullen smiled at her. "Well have to do something about that. Poem is like a mysterious song that has no tune. It says what you want without revealing everything."

"Why do you like it difficult?" Nginitian lang siya noto at ininom yung inorder nila. "Because it's fun."

"What is your favorite food?" He likes shakesphere, he likes white and the last person I danced with is blonde and his hair is blonde. "Anything is fine except liver and exotic foods. You?" He bit his lower lips which is a new reaction. "That we can agree on."

"I'm sorry I can't hold it anymore. Where were you 3 nights ago?" He smile widely and at that moment she knew. "Do you want me to answer that honstly?" Does she? If her intuition was right this man was the man she slept with. "Yes" she answered almost out of breath. "At the club with you dancing." She didn't said anything encouraging him to tell more. "And the one you went home with." He said sheepishly she almost dropped her drink but Cullen caught it. "But how."
"You were so intoxicated, God I tried to tell you that you should go home. I even went to your house." He smiled parang may naalala siya na nakakatawa. "Sinigawan mo ko nung inuwi kita sabi mo bakla ako cause I'm not man enough to be with you." Nag kibit balikat nalang siya she can be very provocative. "So I told you I'll drive us around till you sober up but you were too naughty."

"How do I say it. You took my last restraint away." She was like that? She was embarrased who wouldn't kahit hindi sabihin nito mga ginawa niya alam niya. Alam niya kung ano ang mga posibleng nagawa niya. "Shit." Yun lang nasabi niya.

"I will take care of you. I will be here. I will never dissapoint you just give me a chance. A chance that could possibly be something great. Something that would give us settlement and contentment." She knew that Cullen could save her from the troubles but a part of her is not ready. It's too early and too fast for her liking. "I appreciate what you said but Cullen I told you I just met you."

"It's not the span of time nor the days we spent together but what you feel in here. It maybe too fast for you and I know what happened to you but I assure you that I will not be like him." He kissed my hands. "I'll be here all the time. I know I need to earn your trust and pick everything up. I will if I have to of it's for you." He smiled again at her.