Chapter 2:"He's just a boy, and my friend"

Kyle's POV

I'm so happy that I get to stay at Johnnie's place for a while! Tonight's my first night but... I have to share the bed with Johnnie because there aren't anymore beds, not even one of those "blow-up" mattresses.

"Hey Johnnie! where do you wanna go for dinner?" I asked, "I don't know, I was hoping that you had somewhere in mind." So, yeah I ended up cooking dinner which wasn't very good, I made spaghetti. Even if it wasn't good, Me, Bryan, and Johnnie were very hungry. "Hey Johnnie, who was it that you said you liked?", I asked in a somewhat mocking tone because I knew that it would get under his skin. "u-uhh...No one!", Johnnie said putting his plate in the sink, then sat on the couch with his knees up to his chest. I went over and sat down next to him and sorta leaned on him.

I guess that I fell asleep on Johnnie because the next thing I know i'm in Johnnie's bed, blindfolded! When I finally decide to take of the blindfold i'm surprised with Johnnie changing. A deep red covered my face, he turns around to find me staring at him "OH MY GOD" he yells, as he quickly throws a towel over my face and finishes getting dressed. "I'm Sorry", I say, "It's fine, I shouldn't have been changing where you could see", He replied. At this point we were all eating breakfast, including Bryan. "wait...KYLE SAW YOU CHANGING?!?!?!", Bryan choked on his pancake, "You two must be getting serious( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).", He snorted. 

"He's just a boy, and my friend", Johnnie mumbled.

(this one was also very bad...sorry)