Chapter 1

This hell was midle school. His 6th grade year was not very good. He made bad choices and bad grades. The divorce was finally over by that time but things got worse between his parents. His dad never really was a dad and never actually cared for him.
His stepmom was very stuck up. But nevermind that back to 6th grade year. He had pretty good teachers execpt one that was very very boring. He made friends quickly as he made enemies too. He had a very bad anger from all the kids at the school.
Then came his science project. He didn't do much work for it but did get it done. The project was not very 6th grade level. He didn't make a good grade but made a passing one. This added on to his anger.
Then came the biggest anger add on. Andre Knight. This guy is fat but thinks he has everyone in the palm of his hand. One day during P.E. we were all changing he was almost done when someone accidentaly opened the door and hit Andre. I expected him to be angry but he went to far. He yelled at one of his friends for no absolute reason.
It was at that time he snapped. He got in his face screamed at him. Told him to screw off and to stop bullying people smaller than him. He shoved him as he did his friend. He can not handle people who act like this.
That is just 6th grade