Chapter 2

7th grade. Stuck in the middle. This was going to be a hard challenge for him. He started the year good. He had different teachers and some new friends.
He was a little rusty in math but made it through. Then again came the science project. same situation as last time. Procrastination. No testing. Made up data. Same old same old.
But life at home was not easy either. His sister had become a full on trap queen. His dad was still lying to him and interrogating him on every little detail on his mom's life. He felt like on his step mom's side of the family he was the dumb looking, bad acting, and ridiculous acting fool. But then something happened to somebody.
He saw someone in pain and sad. He never always thought that he would never let anybody experience what he had experienced in his life. So he helped her. She was depressed because someone broke her heart. He tried to help and she kept saying to stop but he wrote on the note card ( that's how they communicated ) "I'm not going give up on you". He tried for two days. And he succeeded.
But then she asked him something "Do u like me". In his mind he crashed. He couldn't think or speak. He was dumbstruck. But came Monday morning he asked her the same thing. He got the greatest response "Yes". He wrote "Same". He was so happy that he could not stop smiling for the next 3 days. Her name was Erin Hartley.