{5}

-Jenny's POV-

"Wake up, love." Harry voice whispers in my ear. I open my eyes and smile at him. He gives me that smile that makes any girl weak to her knees. I sit up and let out a yawn only to fall back in the covers. "Come on, I made you breakfast." Once he says breakfast I close my eyes shut and try to fall asleep. "When was the last time you ate?"

"I bit an apple Friday." I reply and I hear him sigh. He sits on the bed and places his hand on my cheek.  "I'm not hungry, go on and eat."

"It's Wednesday, love. That fours days you haven't eaten a meal. Please just take a couple bites, that's all. Please." I look at him and nod. He smiles even wider and picks me up and runs out the rom carrying me bridal style. He sets me on the kitchen island and hands me a piece of bread with jelly. He stares at me and I take a bite. He smiles and tells me to take another. I take three more big bites and put the bread back on the plate. 

 "It means the world to me you did that." Harry says and kisses my cheek. I blush slightly and look down at my clothes. "You were cold last night so I put my shirt on you." "I nod and let out another yawn. I get off from the island and go to bathroom. I use the potty, comb my hair, brush my teeth and apply makeup. "You don't need that." Harry says leaning against the door frame. 

"Yes I do." I reply and apply the last coat of mascara. "Here." I hand him an extra toothbrush and head to the room. I slip on some black jeans and don't find the need to change shirts. His Pink Floyd shirt fit pretty well and I like it. I grab one of his shirts he let me have last time and go give it to him. "You're not getting this shirt back." I say as he spits out the mouthwash. 

"That's fine. You're not getting your toothbrush back." He mocks me and puts on the shirt. "Care to go to the park?"

"Are you asking me on a date?" I say smiling. He nods so I reply, "Of course." He pulls me in a hug and kisses my head. "You know, what's crazy? Just yesterday I was so angry at myself and now I'm hugging you." 

"I have that effect on people."

____________

"Harry, please! I'll help you climb up!" I say from the top of the tree. He shakes his head and looks around. "Fine, if you don't I'll jump down."

"I'll catch you." He smirks holding his arms up. I shake my head and lean against the tree. I proceed to climb down but before I make it all the way down, I fall down. A good five feet fall, I'd say. "I wasn't ready for that now." Harry says helping me up. 

"I'm so clumsy." I mutter and dust the dirt off. He intertwines his hand with mine and we walk over to the small pond. It's a school day so we've had no interruptions so far. 

"I miss this. Ya know, being able to walk around the town without being mobbed or chased." He hugs me from behind resting his chin on my head. "Imagine if everyday were like this." 

"How is your mum?" I ask out of nowhere, remembering he told me his mom had the flu. 

"She's still has the flu but the doctor said she'd be fine in a couple of days." He replies. "It's getting cold, we should get some coffee." I agree with him and we head back to the car. He drives us to Starbucks and helps me out the car. 

"We'll have two Double Chocolate Chip Frappucinos'." I say to cashier and hand her a twenty. "Keep the change." Harry and I sit in the very back to avoid any attention. "You know Haz, I don't recall being this happy in a while."

"I'm glad you're happy now. Have you talked to your band-mates?"

"Yea, I have. They refuse to go on tour without me. I think I'll be ready in a month or two to get back in the game. A little break is all I need."

"Of course you do. As soon as you finished your first tour you had another small tour in South America. Then you were about to tour with us." Harry grabs my hand and holds it.

"I hate you for making me feel like I'm in high school again." I say smiling.

"Then I really hate you." He laughs and the cashier brings our drinks. I take a small sip and notice there is only a lady in here. She seems to be working and all that jazz. "I'm glad you didn't run off." 

"I would if it wasn't my house." I reply and add, "Kidding, Haz." I look out the window and notice the paparazzi are outside. "Harry, we should head back." I say pointing to the paparazzi. 

______________

I walk over to Harry and sit on his lap. He cups my face and kisses me. I know we aren't dating or anything but I know there's a feeling inside me. I hate how it takes me to have sex with him, again, to realize my feelings. Maybe I tried to hard to block my feelings all at once and didn't realize it. 

"You okay?" Harry says. 

"Just thinking." I respond. He tilts his head, signaling me to share my thoughts. "I hate myself. I tried to get rid of all my feelings and I didn't realize there is a connection between us until we had sex." I say and lean my head on his chest. 

"You just broke down, sweetheart. I'm here and I'm happy your trying. Even if it is just a small amount." His phone rings and I get off his lap. "It's Simon, I'll be back." He leaves out the door and I let out a sigh. I flip the channel and I almost piss my pants when I see a girl getting hit by a bucket. I fall off the couch laughing. I grab the remote and rewind it. I continue laughing for three minutes straight and stop when Harry comes in. 

"Huh?" I say trying to act cool. 

"I have to go record some stuff at the studio. I'll call you later, bye Jen." He kisses my cheek and heads back out the door.