{4}

-Jenny's POV-

"Jennifer, you are violating your contract." Simon says pointing to the contract. "Could you put on some clothes!" He says pointing to my bra and shorts. 

"My house, my dress code. What are you gonna do; sue me? I have more money to buy you a bigger house, yacht and buy your label." I smirk and flip the channel. I hear Chance grunt and send me a smile. 

"Fine, your band can't go. You are the main focus anyways. Goodbye." Simon leaves my flat slamming the door shut. I smirk and hand Chance the popcorn bowl. I made it yesterday to make it look like I was eating. 

"I'm proud of you. Not many celebrities would do that. Take care kiddo and give me a ring when you're back on your feet." Just as he says that Harry comes running in. "That my cue, bye dumbo." He ruffles my hair and leaves. 

 "Hi Harry, how are you?"' I ask and flip the channel. I realize it's Harry I'm with and rush to my room and put my robe on. "Sorry, I got cold." 

"You did it again. You did all of this...because of me. I'm so sor-"

"No, stop. Don't even say it. You caused none of this. I made all my choices on my own." I interrupt him and flip the channel for the millionth times. 

"You hurt yourself, that wasn't there Friday night." He says a sits down beside me. "I'm sorry, for saying all that stuff Friday. I was being so inconsiderate."  He rests his hand on my thigh and I hiss. He moves my robe up and looks at my new cuts. "Jenny, these are bad." I agree, they are deep and long.

"I'm fine Haz, they don't hurt." I lie and hug him. I look up at him and notice he's about to cry. "Hey Haz, I'm fine, really." I put the biggest smile on my face I possibly can. I wipe my thumb under his eyes removing the tears. "Smile for me." He puts on a small smile and says, 

"How can you want me to smile when your in this pain that I can't fix?"

"I put my feelings last. It's the right thing to do." I reply and lean on his shoulder.

"You should be selfish every now and then." He wraps his arm around my shoulder and kisses my forehead. 

_________ SEXUAL CONTENT: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK___________

"Silly lad." I mutter as I take off the makeup he put on me.  I sit on the counter and wait for him to remove the makeup I put on him. "Come here." I say after a couple minutes of watching him struggle. He stands in front of me and I remove the mascara from his eyelashes. 

I throw the towel and look at him. For a couple seconds we stay like that just staring at each other. He leans in and kisses me. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss back. His hands grab my bum lifting me up. My legs wrap around his torso and he leads us to the bedroom.  

He lays me on the bed and hovers over me. He stops kissing me and beings to leave me a love bite on my neck. I let out a moan and remove his shirt. He unclasps my bra. I tell myself in my head to not freak out. Harry has never made a rude comment on my body and I know he never would. 

"Are you sure, Jen?" He says looking at me. I nod my head and he takes off my underwear. He kisses me and slides a finger in. I moan quietly and try to focus on him but the pleasure is an amazing feelings. He adds another finger and my nails dig into his back. I leave him a love bite on his chest right by his heart. I stop his actions and remove his pants and boxers. 

"I'm using the patch don't worry." I say as I see him looking around for a condom. He nods and enters his length in me. His thrusts are so slow to tease me so to tease him I stay silent. He slams in me hard making me moan and pull at his hair. 

"You're so fucking perfect, baby." He mutters and kisses me. I moan into the kiss and stop him. I roll us over so I'm on top. "You are going to be the death of me." He says as I place his shaft in me. He places his hands on my waist making me go faster. 

"Oh my god." I mumble and collapse on his chest. He flips us back so I'm on the bottom and rapidly thrusts in me. "Faster." I moan as my back arches. He goes faster and leaves a trail of kisses on my stomach. My nails scratch at his back as I moan his name. I arch my back and hold onto him as I reach my climax. After a minute he lets out a loud moan and stops. He lays beside me and pulls me as close as I can to him. 

Before I fall asleep I can hear Harry mutter, "Best night ever."  I kiss his cheek and cuddle him. I know just because we had sex doesn't mean we'll automatically fall in love or date, but this was different. It wasn't full of lust like all my others but it held so much passion and emotion. 

"Thank you for everything, Haz." I say and close my eyes.