Ch.1- The Rich Kid School

*Yuki's POV"

Me, Tohru, Kyo, Momiji, and Haru all packed our bags and pilled into Hatori's car. It took us awhile till we reached the school. When we got there, we all were wowed by the garden and how big the school was! Of course there was a fountain but it was quite disturbing. As we made our way into the school, all the girls started crowed around us, the guys that it. Tohru was pushed out of the way and onto the ground. I made my way out of the crowed to help Tohru. "Are you ok Miss. Honda?" I asked while helping her up. "I'm fine! It didn't hurt at all!" She said with that wide smile of hers. I smiled in return.

*Kyo's POV*
If me and the guys don't get out of here, one of these dame girls are going to hug us or trip and fall on us and we would turn in front of everyone!!! "Ladies, ladies. Don't disturb our new guest." All the girls turned around and there was some blond guy with purple eyes looking at us. The guy walked up to one of the girls. He used two fingers to lift up her head and got close to her face. "You wouldn't want.....to scare them." All the girls started screaming and it was hurting my eardrums!!!! Who is this guy anyway!!! Actually, I don't care who he is! Just as long as he doesn't do that cheesy stupid stuff to Tohru, I won't have to beat him up!!! Then he looked over at Tohru. HE BETTER NOT BE DOING WHAT I THING HE'S DOING!!!!!

*Tohru POV*
The blond guy who made all the girls scream, walked up to me. "Well. It looks like we have-" He tilted my head up with two fingers. "-a new princess..." I could feel my face burn up and my heart was beating so loud, I thought the whole world could hear it!!!! That's when Yuki gave him a little push. "We will be going know. Good day!" Yuki said grabbing my hand about to leave but the blond boy stopped him. "Wait! Let us show you around!" I didn't realize that there were more boys around him. Thats when they crowded us and started the tour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello!! Liking the story? Want me to continue it? Want me to add more stuff? Want me to take away stuff? LET ME KNOW!!!! :)
Ps: if you see a row of these: ~ that means I'm talking to you :) HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY..... OR NIGHT........yeah.......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~