Ouran Host Club Meets Fruits Basket

Yuki, Tohru, Kyo, and Shigure were sitting at the table eating their dinner. It was complete silence till the phone rung. "I'll get it!" Shigure said in a singing tone. After a couple of seconds of talking, he hung up the phone and smiled at the group. "What are you all smiley about?!?" Kyo snapped. "Guess who's going to visit one of Japan's greatest schools?" Shigure sung. Everyone looked at each other, then back to Shigure. "You guys, Momiji, and Hatsuharu!!"
"What is this school called?" Tohru asked. "Ouran HighSchool Academy!!!"Shigure said waving his arms in the air. "You mean that dame rich school!!! Why do they want us there?!?!?" Kyo shouted while drinking his milk.
"Well, surprisingly, you're guys test scours were the highest in your grade. Same thing happened to Momiji and Haru. So the Ouran Highschool has invited you guys to visit and if you like the school, you can attend there." Shigure looked at them with a wide smile. "NO WAY I'M GOING TO SOME SNOBY RICH KID SCHOOL!!!" Kyo screamed. Tohru looked at him and smiled "Oh come on Kyo! It'll be fun!" How could anyone say no to Tohru?!? "Fine...I'll go..." Kyo said and then he was about to storm off to the roof. Tohru felt bad for 'making' him go. "WAIT YOU DON'T HAVE TO!!" Tohru said. "It's ok!!" Kyo yelled back and went to the roof. "Well, we better tell Momiji and Haru." Yuki said. "Yes yes...I'll phone them right now." Shigure said while picking up the phone.
------------------------------------
*In the kitchen*
Tohru and Yuki were washing dishes, talking about the school. "Aren't you excited Yuki?!? I mean, I never scoured high on a test!I couldn't have passed with out you helping me study!! Now you, me, Kyo, Haru, and Momiji are going to visit one of the best schools in Japan!!! Isn't that great?!?!" Tohru was so excited to see the school and to meet new people! "Yes Miss. Honda, I am very excited. When are we going to visit this school?"
"Yeah Shigure!" Yuki and Tohru both looked at Shigure. "You'll be visiting it tomorrow and you will also be spending 2 weeks there as well!!"
"Oh my gosh! We should pack!!!" Tohru screamed and rushed upstairs to pack. "I'll go pack too Shigure." Yuki called out. 'I wonder how these people will act...' Yuki thought to himself. 'I guess I'll find out soon.'