Chapter 6

Grace's POV

I went into class and saw Ethan standing there with a cheesy smile. "What is this Dolan?" I asked giggling a little.

"You'll see if you do it right" he said as he handed me a note. He sat down in his seat and I sat in mine. I opened the note

"Okay this isn't a clue but we're gonna start the hunt when we get home haha ;) can't wait"

I flashed him a quick smile then looked up at the board.

*Skip school*

"Ethan!!" I yelled

"Fine, here's your first clue" he said and handed me a note. I opened it and read it.

"These clues are gonna be silly and easy to find :/ anyway first clue: You take forever in here every single day. Lol good luck :)"

I walked into the bathroom because of course that's where I take forever, duh. What girl doesn't. I looked around and taped to the top right corner of the mirror was another piece of paper. I opened it and read it

"You found the first clue!! I'm not surprised :P second clue is where you spend the majority of your weekends."

The kitchen. Of course. I went into the kitchen and taped on the back of the chair was a piece of paper. I opened it and read.

"You found it!! Yay!!! Okay, next, where you brush your teeth...you gotta know this one lol ;)"

The bathroom. I went in the bathroom and he was really specific with it. He taped it to the shower curtain. But on the inside so i wouldnt see that one before the other one that was in here. Clever boy. Yes i brush my teeth in the shower lets get on with the note.

"Okay I guess that one was easy. It was meant to be easy lol. Go to the coffee shop, tell them your name."

This one I actually kind of understood, he knows I love coffee. I get to the coffee shop and tell the guy my name. He hands me a mocha frappe. My favorite!! There's a note attached to it.

"Hey princess, enjoy your mocha frappe, I know its your favorite. this is the last clue, go to the mall, lexi is waiting in the food court ;)"

Now i have to drive all the way to the mall.....great. I get to the mall and spot Lexi across the food court sitting alone at a table. I walk over and sit across from her.

"Hey babygirl, I have something for you." ANOTHER NOTE!?!? I thought that was it!!

"So this is the last note, when you figure it out, meet me on the pier. I'll see you there ;)"

"Lexi what the hell is going on?!?!" I'm so confused. What if all this was a trap to get me to go out where no one can see us and he'll beat me up. No he apologized. I'm gonna go with my gut and figure out whatever the hell this is. Then meet him at the pier. I trust him.

"You'll know sooner or later babygirl I can't tell you" Well then.

Ethan's POV

I really hope she figures it out. Hopefully soon. If she does at all.

Grace's POV

I drove home and tried to figure out whatever it was. Maybe there's some kind of pattern in the notes. I looked at all the notes and there was definitely a pattern. Some of the letters in the words were underlined. I went from the first note to the last in order writing down all the letters that were underlined. When I was done the letters spelled out

W I L L Y O U G O O U T W I T H M E