Friday Night

{Taylor's POV}

Ever since the kiss Laura and I shared, I haven't been able to get my mind off of her. And then we has those tickle fights when she scared me, and it drove me insane. I loved how her eyes lit up and sparkled every time she smiled. The way her black hair fell over her shoulders like a cascade. And the way she would blush when she caught me staring, the redness contrasting from her pale white skin. She is beautiful and gorgeous. Holy shit. I think I might like her.
I got dressed for work and made my way. It was the same old routine every day. Wake up, get ready, go to work, talk with Laura, only two people would come in a day, and then go back to my room. I was getting tired, but I had to be grateful that I managed to get a job and a place to stay.
"Good morning" Laura said, smiling brightly.
"Good morning" I replied dully.
"Hey, whats wrong?" she asked worryingly.
"I'm just bored of the same thing everyday, I never go out, just to buy groceries." I let out.
"Welcome to my world" she chuckled playing around. I looked at her with serious eyes.
"Oh" she sighed, noticing I was serious.
"Ok, tell you what. It's Friday. You and me are going out tonight, and WEE are gonna have fun." she blurted "And we'll make it a tradition, we have to go out every Friday night."
"Really!? Ok sounds great, where are we going?" I asked excitingly, happy that i get to go out.
"It's a surprise" she smirked back with an eyebrow raised. "Oh, and be ready by 8 and wear casual clothes, nothing to fancy."
"Ok.." I replied, thinking of where she's gonna take me.
The rest of the day passed by like any other and I left work around 6:15.
I went into my room and hopped in the shower. I washed my hair and when I was done I wrapped myself in a towel. I slipped on black skinny jeans with a nice shirt with black Nike's. I applied eyeliner, mascara, and blush. I finished of the look with red lipgloss, nothing to fancy. I finished drying my hair and ironed it. I took one last glance at the mirror and decided I didn't look bad.
I looked at the clock and it read 7:45. Damn I take long to get ready. I waited five more minutes and then I left to go to the lobby.
I looked around and saw Laura wasn't here yet. I said hi to the worker sitting on the chair Laura usually sits on and then I took a seat on one of the couched in the lobby.
After about 5 minutes of playing Angry Birds, Laura walked out.
Damn.
She was wearing skinny jeans that fit her perfectly, and a casual blouse with a pair of black converse. Winged eyeliner paired with mascara and blush. Her lips painted with red lipstick.
"Taylor" she snapped me out of my daze.
"Yeah?"
"I asked if you're ready to go" She smirked.
"Oh.. uh ye-yeah" I stuttered. I mentally cursed at myself. "Where are we going?" I asked.
"You'll see." A smile spreading across her face.
We got into her car and she started driving.
It was a comfortable silence until she turned the radio on. Me, Myself, and I started blaring out throughout the speakers. "I LOVE THIS SONG" I yelled.
"OH IT'S JUST ME MYSELF AND I SOLO RIDE ON TIL I DIE CUZ I GOT ME FOR LIIIFEEE." I screamed out.
I looked over at Laura who was obviously amused at my little performance. "What?!" I asked confused as to why she was laughing so much. "Nothing, nothing. You're just adorable." as soon as she said that she started getting red and I blushed. I heard her say shit to herself quietly.
"I DONT NEED A HAND TO HOLD EVEN WHEN THE NIGHT IS COLDI GOT THAT FIRE IN MY SOUL!" I kept screaming as Laura continued laughing.
I screamed out the rest of the song out loud and when the song finished I looked over at Laura. She was happily smiling.
"Alright we're here she said parking into an empty space."
I looked out the car window and saw a bar. I mentally prayed that I won't say anything I might regret later on. I got out and walked towards the bar with Laura.
As soon as we walked in, the powerful smell of alcohol and sweat was mixed together along with really loud music. We walked over to the bar and sat next to each other.
"Two beers" Laura told the bar tender.
"A bar?" I asked "You plan on getting me drunk tonight?"
"Just a little." she smirked back with a wink.
The bartender gave us our beers and we started drinking them. "Lets go dance." Laura practically yelled as the music volume gradually increased.
She took my hand in hers and led us over to the sea of dancing people. I started moving my hips to the beat of the music as Laura started to do the same. As more people started joining the crowd there was less space. Laura and I were practically grinding on top of each other, not that I'm complaining.
"Hey, I'm gonna go get a drink" I told Laura.
"Ok, I'll go with you"
We made our way over to the bar and I ordered us both shots of Vodka. Laura smirked with an eyebrow raise after she heard what I ordered.
The shots came and we both downed them.
"I have an idea" Laura said "Body shots." she smirked.
"Oh, lord" I whispered under my breath.
"Four shots of Tequila" Laura ordered and got them immediately. "Sit down" she said gesturing over to a small table. I did as told and got ready for the upcoming events.
She grabbed my chin with one hand and with the other she put a piece of lemon in my mouth. She tilted my head to one side, allowing her more access to my neck. She sprinkled some salt on my neck.
"You ready?" she asked a devilish grin forming on her lips. I just glared at her.
She leaned into my neck and slowly started licking the salt. She made sure to nibble my neck a little, causing me to quietly moan. She took the shot of tequila. She leaned and took the lime out of my mouth, out lips touching for just a second, leaving me wanting more.
"Your turn" I said as she sat down where I previously was.
"No, no. Lay down" I said. She started going red which caused me to smirk. She laid down on the table as I told her to do.
I put the lime in her mouth and then lifted up her shirt, revealing her stomach. I got the salt and put a generous amount in a straight line across her belly.
"You ready?" I mimicked her. Her cheeks grew even redder than before and I took that as a yes. I bent down and slowly dragged my tongue across her stomach, picking up the salt along the way. I took my shot of tequila and got ready for the next event.
I crawled on top of the table, my body centimeters away from Laura. I leaned towards and got the lemon out of her mouth, making sure our lips brushed against each other in the process.
I stared down at Laura, who was still beneath me. I looked at her gorgeous green eyes as she looks at mine. She's so beautiful. I was snapped out of my daze by people cheering around us. I quickly got of the table followed my Laura who pulled her shirt down.
I looked over to her, her face completely red. We continued doing body shots, the next one more seductive than the one before. We drank and drank the night away.

Author's Notes
This is by far the longest chapter ive done, your welcome. Thank you guys for all the views and comments. Please vote for this chapter and the ones before, thank you.☺️