ONE

[A

: I never thought of this to happen... but it happened anyway. Vampire Knight is not mine , I am just a writer who wished to write whatever things that comes to mind..  Though I hopefully wish for you readers to vote, comment and follow me, if and only if you like my story. Thank you!!

now... On with the story!!!!]

Cold...

What is cold?

'It is something that is not warm..'

White..

Then do you know what white is?

'It is something that is not red..'

Then why is there white?

'snow..'

Snow? What is snow?

'It is something cold and is white, never warm, never red..'

Is Yuki... snow?

'yes..'

Then what am I?

'a flower..'

"such sweet little girls"

a stranger...

'danger!'

his eyes are red...

'red is dangerous!'

something warm encloses me.. Yuki? She held me..

I am confused.

Why is Yuki scared?

The stranger opened his mouth. Pointed teeth faced us.

Vampire!

Vampire ready to devour us.

Distorted face turned to ashes as another stranger appears.

"are you alright?"

He save us.. did he not?

But he is also a vampire, a vampire with crimson eyes, a vampire that saved us, a vampire that killed the stranger.

hands..

he reach my hands..

who is he?

'he is Kaname, a pureblood'

.

.

"Yuri"

"Yuri, wake up!"

"Yuri!"

I open my eyes slowly. Violet eyes gaze at me worriedly. I smile, to hope and ease the worry away

"Zero.."

I mumbled, feeling tired, why am I this tired?

 He gave me his hand.

hand..

He help me stand up. Where was I? Looking around...

Oh, I was in the fountain and I fell asleep.

"are you alright, Yuri?"

Zero pondered outloud as silence envelope us.

It is time for the moondorm to open and time for us prefects to avoid the day class in dangering themselves by their naive thoughts, waiting and admiring the night class students. They do not know afterall.. that night students are night dwellers..

"I am, just a bit tired"

yawning, I offer him another smile.

"what about you Zero?"

I ask as we started heading for the moondorm gates.

"you've been irritated and annoyed since this morning, two adjective that should not have been combined" I added.

"vampires"

was all he said laced with anger and bitterness. Of course, what else could be the reason? He hate vampires afterall.

 I, on the other hand, do not feel anything for anyone at the moment, and any other moment well, anything related to hatred at least.

Another smile weaved into my lips at the thought. I am... a different person. I do not feel contempt nor hate very easily.

Strong emotions such as hatred and anger are very much for me to handle. I'd rather appreciate what I have right now than dwell on emotions that are better not entertain.

Voices reach my ears. Girls that were giggling, squealing and whispering with their peers.. The way I said that last part, its like I am not a student myself. But then again, right now I am a guardian. My eyes caught the sight of Yuki, my sister, who kept on reprimanding the fans to tone it down, follow the rules and so on...

"Yuri, Zero, thank god you're here already"

She said, feeling breathless what with all the shouting she's been doing. A wistle was blown followed by the shout of Zero.

"shut your mouth, its unbecoming!!"

annoyed look was given his way but he countered them all with a death glare that promised no mercy. Bless his soul, the student listen to him. We managed to place them on their line. All is well..

When all hell break loose. The gate opened and out the most sinfully beautiful creatures I have ever laid eyes upon.

The vampire students.